**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opposites Attract (Summer Event Objective)

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
So far these I know have gotten me points for the objective.

Cosmic vs Skill
Science vs Tech

Curious does anyone know what class I need to use against Cosmic, Mutant, Mystic, or Science.

The description has me a little confused.

Win fights against champions on the opposite side of the class wheel ( Cosmic vs Skill for example) to earn points.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I wonder what Kabams reasoning was for the old class wheel 🤔
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

@BowTieJohn , you’ve definitely been around here long enough to know that is NOT the correct diagram showing class relationship.

(I’ve also seen it online a long time ago, did you manage to still find it on a Google Pic search ?) Especially since they recently added that new feature in the game itself to pull up the correct class wheel to look at.

That old one was maybe only ever in use for like a month (or no more than a few months) way back when game first came out.

Sorry to harp, but you can’t tell me that all this time you’ve been bringing a SKILL champ to fight against TECH opponents, thinking you are getting Class Advantage ?

No I usually brought in skill to fight science, etc, but was a little confused about the objective til I looked at the wheel from the champion window which helped. I'll admit the image confused me and am thankful for those who responded quickly to help.