**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have you explored variant 8?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★

Have you explored variant 8? 125 votes

Only completion
44%
OwGssLightburn22Crkwestmdb7613Total_Domin01Wicket329TyEdgeAustin555555NEXTONLiquidkoldThe_Blue_Jaguarmikeimp123TheAngryOneJustcause102IvarTheBonelessWine_LoverSnakepAmazing_Demon05ItsDamien_Sham_ 55 votes
Explored it fully
41%
danielmathWorld EaterTendersquadzuffyRagnarok13FrankWhiteTurguzPanchulon21CupidLittle_Crocodili29Rockyshockyspiderbites0196SCP1504RockypantherxHector_1475L0TUS_MANTISHavanaknightMobile_P0tat0kubricknolanKRANꓘ 52 votes
Haven't even touched it
14%
GrandOldKaiKennadoYcatsPowerofpain1001Ctfz35TheNickster20JragonMaster170SkyLord7000Scarcity27SHIELD4AGENTWasy1MrSakuragiHiwoeRealWizardOlivElMelloiBluCitizenKingmaker00 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Only completion
    I am in the 3rd chapter I am using to practice Hitmonkey and he just slays variant 8 but now my only worry is that venompool boss
  • Options
    Explored it fully
    I just recently fully started and explored it for the heck of it
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Only completion
    I used to explore variants. But stopped after completion of the latest version. If rewards stay the same, if any new versions come out I will most likely just complete it for the 6 star shards. There is nothing of worth for me in the rewards outside of the 5k shards.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Explored it fully
    I focused on the handful of merc champs I had and got thru this variant.

6* rank2 Domino
    5* rank5 Gwenpool
    6* rank2 Luke Cage (not used as much as the other two above)
    6* rank1 Black widow DO did a lot of work for me even vs the end venompool boss (see below)
    6* rank1 Masacre

Sometimes I’d have red hulk on the team for Domino synergy

https://youtu.be/sEqC_sHpVrk
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Explored it fully
    Did it bcoz I didn't have anything else to do
    Didn't enjoy any bit of it
    Only positive fr me from V8 was that it made me like & R2 my Massacre
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Only completion
    Outside of V1 it's the only variant I haven't fully explored... tho I did explore the first half of it. Kabam Fr just said "let's give them 5 decent champs to use then slap vivified literally everywhere and call it a day". It's not even difficult it's just extremely long and irritating.
  • Options
    Explored it fully
    Forgot to mention, DPX was made for this variant. Dude slaps....literally
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 259 ★★
    edited July 2022
    Only completion
    Only part of the game, I have not 💯. And I am not going to anytime soon. I will rather sell my expiering revives for gold. Worst part of the game - and the rewards does nothing 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Haven't even touched it
    Only competent merc I have is a 5* R5 Hit Monkey
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    Only completion
    Completed entirety of it using flaming Trinity but used only domino cuz i didn't have rhulk or masacre in high rarity
    Last venompool boss was very fun with my 4s level 1 masacre
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Only completion
    There is only one path I'm struggling with which is the power gain with Strange and Havok. I have tried that a lot of times and just never be able to do it perfectly. Already had a nightmare with an improved power gain in other variant and I'm trying not to get another headache with V8.
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Explored it fully
    Technically not fully explored. I left 1 path unexplored in the last 3 variants because I had a lot of T5B in overflow and no champs worth ranking up. Now that BGs has added some value to my roster I'm going to explore the last 3 paths for the 6 T5B over the weekend.

At the time I didn't have any mercs or pools above 4/55 except 6* R2 nebula. I didn't think the quest as a whole was too difficult or unenjoyable, just a few annoying paths and sometimes the venompool boss ai screws you over. Used massacre mostly, the Regen really helps.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Explored it fully
    I have an R3 bwdo and a 5/65 domino. So basically explored with these 2 champs.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Only completion
    Didn’t bother, i’ll probably do it soon since I took Masacre to r3.
  • Options
    I did two paths a while ago, said “oh no I don’t like this” and left. I went back in yesterday since I thought maybe it would be better since some new mercenary rank ups but…. “Oh no I don’t like this no thank you”
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Only completion

I did two paths a while ago, said “oh no I don’t like this” and left. I went back in yesterday since I thought maybe it would be better since some new mercenary rank ups but…. “Oh no I don’t like this no thank you”

I literally did the same thing after now having Masacre, Domino and VP at r3. Still awful
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Haven't even touched it
    I haven't touched any of the variants but even then I don't think I have enough champs for this one
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Explored it fully
    Slapped it up about a week after launch. Rank 2 masacre (now 3) and hit monkey rank 3 for the win. Destroyed almost everything. Used rank 4 5 star gwenpool when needed. Rank 4 5 star domino also.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Only completion
    Haven’t had much of a chance with bugs and real life. Plus a lack of motivation