**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* featured countdown, anticipating, and OPENING thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    edited July 2022
    DNA3000 said:

Dragonfei said:
    No Dragon, I'm not calculating the odds of pulling her five times. Not until I get her at least once, dammit.
    You said it first, not me!! (Five Omega Sentinels, Four Wongs, and five Things. Damn that was wild.)
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★

The fact that Kabam can claim that all champs have equal drop rate and get away with it is an absolute joke. Tell that to the 4 Nightcrawlers I pulled but only 1 featured champ out of 17 crystals. Another guy in my alliance also pulled 1 feature champ out of 11 crystals but 4 Modoks.

Yeah. They have though, I pulled 2 featured champs out of 2 crystals. That's why it's called RNG, stop with these conspirations.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

• Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Opened 3

Omega Sentinel, Scorpion and Wong
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    .... opened 9 total, no featured but got Nightcrawler x2 and Dormmamu x2. So depressing.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    opened my first featured and got Howard right next to a shiny new omega sentinel :'(:s
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Pugthugz said:

Am I the only one excited to pull and dupe Wong? He’s a lot of fun to play

I'm not sure what he's good for I guess, but I got one at sig 40 so I guess I'll have to get excited!
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Pugthugz said:

Am I the only one excited to pull and dupe Wong? He’s a lot of fun to play

I'm actually thrilled for my Wong. He's really fun to play and has a unique playstyle.
    Very high maintenance though and I'm honestly not sure I will use him a lot when I have R4 Doom and R3 BWCV, but I'm thrilled about pulling Wong.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Got Thing, Black Cat and duped Jubilee. Happy with all 3