**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* featured countdown, anticipating, and OPENING thread

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

Could someone please tell me when OS is being added to the basic?

Pulls wise I got and duped cat, duped Corvus, Gwen and first time Drax pull. So I’m not mad about that, but would rather go for basics again.

August
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

Duped Dormammu, Yay
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

Decided to open 2 even though I knew it was a bad idea 🤦‍♂️

What did you pull? Don’t see anything.
    My ally leader said the same thing 🤣🤣🤣
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,545 ★★★★★
    Dragonfei said:
    Congrats! Great video (and discipline!).

Dr. Zola
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I wanted half of the pool champs. I got the other half. From featured, the only one I didn't care about too, Wong.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    DrZola said:

This is a Proxima featured? Seeing a lot of her in the pulls here and elsewhere.

Dr. Zola

Nope, it is apparently a Spider Gwen featured.

1. Scorpion (new)
    2. Spider Gwen (sigs)
    3. Black Cat (new)
    4. Thing (awaken)
    5. Drax (new)
    6. Black Panther (sigs)
    7. Havok (awaken)
    8. Spider Gwen (sigs)
    9. Spider Gwen (sigs)
    10. Proxima Midnight (awaken)

I blame @Karatemike415, a) because it is Spider Gwen and b) because I blame him for everything anyway. Also I saw his opening and I'm pretty sure he stole all my featured drops.

Wouldn't mind any of the featureds, and Korg, Elsa, and Jubliee would be new pulls, but I'm specifically hunting for Omega this round. The moment I pull her, I will probably start saving for the next one. Already there are only seven new champs and 6 possible awakenings in this crystal for me, which is already a low amount. The instant I pull OS, only 50% of the crystal will contain new pulls or first time awakenings. I wouldn't mind getting Hulkling, Jubilee, Korg, and Elsa, but not enough to continue pulling into this crystal.
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★

:|

Bruh you got wrecked 😅
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    I opened 15 - I was fortunate enough to get and awaken Hulkling from his preview package so I didn't need him from this.

Havok x2 (New and Awakening)
    Howard x2 (New and Awakening)
    Guardian (New)
    Black Cat (New)
    Wong (New)
    Rintrah (New)
    Thing (New)
    Korg x2 (+40)
    Nightcrawler (+20)
    Dormamu (+20)
    MODOK (+20)
    Drax (+20)

Not horrible at all, but I would have absolutely loved an Omega Sentinel or Scorpion but I'm actually thrilled for the Guardian and Wong.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Dragonfei said:
    No Dragon, I'm not calculating the odds of pulling her five times. Not until I get her at least once, dammit.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,921 ★★★★★
    Pulled 1, got Jubilee.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

Decided to open 2 even though I knew it was a bad idea 🤦‍♂️

You should submit a ticket - you got nothing. Clearly bugged!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

One and done for me, was looking for Omega sentinel but I’m hyped on Hulkling, let’s see how good he is!

Onto saving for Valkyrie in 98 days time now, see you then

Decided to R3 him for fun and for battlegrounds defence/Peni counter. I haven’t used him at all really. I’ve got the basic playstyle down, use sp1 to speed up buff gain, use sp2 while unblockable for big fury. Is there anything else to his playstyle? Small tips you can give if you know how to use him?

He seems a lot of fun!
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Three so far three dupes on champions I don't care about. Not exciting at all.
  • RackItRelphRackItRelph Posts: 2
    The fact that Kabam can claim that all champs have equal drop rate and get away with it is an absolute joke. Tell that to the 4 Nightcrawlers I pulled but only 1 featured champ out of 17 crystals. Another guy in my alliance also pulled 1 feature champ out of 11 crystals but 4 Modoks.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

The fact that Kabam can claim that all champs have equal drop rate and get away with it is an absolute joke. Tell that to the 4 Nightcrawlers I pulled but only 1 featured champ out of 17 crystals. Another guy in my alliance also pulled 1 feature champ out of 11 crystals but 4 Modoks.

All of this is really not as unlikely as you think. I know it sucks, and I feel for you, but this is well within what is possible statistically.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    Opened 1 crystal..got korg..realized what terrible luck I have with featured crystals..back to basics for me.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Opened 2 and I didn't get anything of use. So saving for next featured for Valkyrie and if next months champs are good.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Got enough shards to open a 4th. Pulled Rintrah. Promptly took him to R3. Love the playstyle and he has great damage/utility.

Kinda hoping Juggernaut's buff pulls some elements from Rintrah's kit and ramps them up to 11.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,545 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

This is a Proxima featured? Seeing a lot of her in the pulls here and elsewhere.

Dr. Zola

Nope, it is apparently a Spider Gwen featured.

1. Scorpion (new)
    2. Spider Gwen (sigs)
    3. Black Cat (new)
    4. Thing (awaken)
    5. Drax (new)
    6. Black Panther (sigs)
    7. Havok (awaken)
    8. Spider Gwen (sigs)
    9. Spider Gwen (sigs)
    10. Proxima Midnight (awaken)

I blame @Karatemike415, a) because it is Spider Gwen and b) because I blame him for everything anyway. Also I saw his opening and I'm pretty sure he stole all my featured drops.

Wouldn't mind any of the featureds, and Korg, Elsa, and Jubliee would be new pulls, but I'm specifically hunting for Omega this round. The moment I pull her, I will probably start saving for the next one. Already there are only seven new champs and 6 possible awakenings in this crystal for me, which is already a low amount. The instant I pull OS, only 50% of the crystal will contain new pulls or first time awakenings. I wouldn't mind getting Hulkling, Jubilee, Korg, and Elsa, but not enough to continue pulling into this crystal.
    I took the lazy way out and pulled OS from one of her featured Cavs. That leaves a few I might want (Thing dupe, Scorpion, maybe Black Cat) from this featured, but probably not enough to try more than a couple.

And I agree @Karatemike415 should take the blame. In fact, I’m going to start blaming him for all of my bad pulls. >:)

Dr. Zola
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    edited July 2022

Bad days happen with RNG. I didn’t have a great one myself - there are 8 champs in this crystal that are top targets for me. There are 6 that I don’t want to pull (already duped/don’t benefit from sig/not going to rank them anyway). 10 in the middle.

Today I opened 9, pulled 1 from my top 8 group, 2 from bottom 6, and 6 from my middle 10. So, probably 1-2 below what my likelihood of pulling from my top 8 should have been on average, and probably 1 above what I would expect to pulled on average from my bottom tier. So, now just hoping the 7 or so I’ll be pulling every two weeks from now on have better results and provide some statistical balance. But, they may not, and that’s just the way the game works. I had better than average luck on the Kitty/Knull/Hyperion crystal and hardly opened any of the last one, so probably due for some bad featured luck.

I will say I’m happy the 1 I did pull from my top tier was my top overall target champ (OS) so even though I didn’t have a stastically average or above average day, I’m still overall fine. She does a lot more for my roster than the other 7 in my top target group.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I tried one. I pulled a MODOK Dup. I conceded.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,401 ★★★★★

who's the big fish everyone is after???

Scorpigod my new obsession O_O