**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ok Skill isnt the worst class, it's...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yeaaaaaah....no. science is killing it. It would prob be tech
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    What?

…Ohhh it’s MaxGaming.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Well I doubt many people think Skill is the worst class in the first place. But it's most definitely not Science. Quake, Torch, S99, Mr F, Mr N, Overseer, iBomb, Void, CAIW, Shulk, AV, Rhulk, Miles, Spam, iHulk, Thing, Sgwen, YJ, Wasp are all either amazing or have extremely solid uses.

Worst class has definitely gotta be Mystic for me. Decent amount of great champs then it just falls off a cliff.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Don’t think there is a “worst class” anymore
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Yeah you are right as all class' carry there own unique set of skills to the table but there is a best class and that is Mutant or Cosmic. Depending on your views
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I don’t know a correct hierarchy but mutant is first, and science is definitely not the worst class
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Mystic for sure
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I stopped listening when you discounted Quake….

I fully understand not enjoying her ideal play style, but you can’t argue with her utility and potential in-game. The biggest argument against her is that champion health pools are getting bigger and that she isn’t available as a 6*. While I get this, it also isn’t too troubling because her play style doesn’t cap-out at a certain number of damage. You don’t play her differently throughout the fight unless the nodes are super specific. You’re just in for longer fights. There have been a couple anti-Quake nodes added in the last couple years, but she still in most people’s minds reigns as the top overall champ in the game, and if not the top, then at least top 3 (purely based on champion abilities and gameplay, not on fun-factor, which is super personal).
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Why does there have to be a worst class? There isn’t a game mode in which you can bring an entire class with you.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Thing about “worst/best class” opinions is nobody values champs the same. The way i rate champs is based off damage, sustain, and utility. Other people only look at damage, while others may only look at utility. There needs to be a solid mix between the three for the champion to be good. Science is utility heavy, but is looked down upon by players who are clueless of rotations that exist to maximize their damage. For example, mister fantastic, anti venom, Overseer, etc. The damage is there, but players can’t comprehend how to achieve it and trash the champ entirely. Science is one of the more versatile classes as a whole, which is why it’s most certainly not one of the worst classes. Mystic consists of the general use of nullify, power control, and sometimes power gain/ruptures, in which cosmics are starting to counter more and more. The general theme of most other classes are more adaptable to the meta than mystic is the way i see it. All in all being open minded to champions potential is a rarity in itself that leads to false judgment and conclusions.

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    tech needs justice, yes all classes have god tier champs and you can name a good amount in all of them but, tech just has super useless or unusable champs that simply take up space. that or they are super out of date.

mutant and cosmic champs are loaded and kabam really needs to stop releasing them before they run out of champs lol, science and skill are the middle tiers but still have a better ratio compared to tech. mystic is a weird one, not many champs in there and they have some annoying power gain type champs but still a lot feel slow compared to the top side of mystic class
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Why does there have to be a worst class? There isn’t a game mode in which you can bring an entire class with you.

Well I mean you can take a full team of one class into any game mode unless there's a class gate or something like that.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Buttehrs said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Well I mean you can take a full team of one class into any game mode unless there's a class gate or something like that.
    You can bring a full team of one class, but you can’t bring the whole class. If you want, you can take 15 of them to battlegrounds from one class, but everyone else stays behind.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Whew we’re neglecting a TON of great science champs here aren’t we?😂
  • Options
    007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

MaxGaming said:

Skill get a title for the worst class in the game but looking at the champions they all are average or great, maybe years before buffs they were trash but nowhere near trash now. However I want to give that title to Science.
    Now you might be thinking, "wow this guy is an idiot" but Science is full of ok and some good champions but mainly the top champions are out dated like quake, thing, and maybe void. And with the newly buffed skills like Kingpin, Falcon, and Karnak, with Pre-existing great champs like Shang Chi, Nick, Ægon, Taskmaster, and Blade. The Science does have its greats but it is IM Ibom, IHulk, Spidey 2099, and HT. And it's buffs consist of YJ, She Hulk and some others.
    Now let's talk worst in the class' we have Moon Knight, Black Widow OG, and Black Panther CW, etc. And Science has Sentry, OG Caps, Spiderman, Antman, Apomination, Hulk, etc. It's just a bit more that have way less utility and overall uselessness
    So agree or disagree my opinion is Science is now the worst class with arguably less useful champions than Skill

Bro slipped in Taskmaster and Blade and thought we wouldn't notice💀You still playing 2017 mcoc bro?
    And didn't put in CAIW, Mr F, Mr N, Spiderham, red guardian, anti venom, scorpion
    No miles and oveseer either, but YJ somehow made the list lol. I like YJ but Miles and Overseer are both better than YJ in most scenarios (no offense to @pseudosane )
    How very wrong you are.... sigh. @007Bishop
  • Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★

Mr. fantastic, Cap IW, Spiderham, Mr. Neg, Rulk, Void — all awesome.

Not to forget one of the best champs in the game, Spidey 99.