**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cool ideas for Carina's Challenges Vol 3

Defeat Realm of Legendes Winter Soldier with only 1 1* champion on your team

team of 2* vs RttL Thanos in 4.6

defeat 6.2 champion boss with only 5* quake on your team

Team of 3* vs Act 4 Maestro

Defeat 6.1.1 Sabertooth with Champions tagged as #Defenders

Defeat 6.3.1 Medusa with champions added in 2016

Defeat 6.1.2 Ultron (Classic) with a team of Cosmic Champs

Thats all I can come up with right now, what are some other ideas

Comments

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I'm a little concerned about when we will be seeing the Carina's Challenges again. They obviously need to figure out what to do with the Champion Swap Out or both Act 6 and 7 can't be included. I do think the 1 Champ restriction can be a temp workaround for this as using 1 champ for an entire path can be somewhat difficult and then they can guarantee that the boss will be particularly difficult. I doubt they will use RoL again unless it's specifically for a super memey fight against Wolverine. I don't think the next iteration will go into the Abyss as they just did that for Vol 2. I think we might be waiting on these for a bit.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I hope they will add challenges to do in acts 2 3 and 4 too, not only five... like using maybe 1* champs or 2* champs in act 3, and 2*/3* champs in act 4
    Also more RoL challenges
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Part of me thinks that Carinas challenges should be shortened, have one big challenge per month and leave it live for a month.

This way the rewards will remain relevant - Carina V1 isn’t really worth the investment in the current economy unless you’re flush with cash to drop on a huge amount of resources. Sig stones excepted, V1 is the equivalent of about 4 months EQ and SQ now, let alone in 3-6 months time when I dare say it’ll get another little tweak.

I also think there’s a lot to be said for steering away from Longform content that requires 7 hours to complete. Reaching GG in AoL is still a massive investment in time and resources, that kind of targeted strike is good but a whole AoL path right now is a bit mad.
  • BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81
    Defeat 7.3.6 Kang with only 5* Ant-Man and Wasp in your team.
    This is a very likely objective because of the upcoming movie.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Bro got shredded disagree wise

Well when your first suggestion is using a 1 star champion for almost anything other than an arena fight you’ll get roasted with disagrees.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    that act 4 maestro fight boutta be easy rewards
  • Bro got shredded disagree wise

Well when your first suggestion is using a 1 star champion for almost anything other than an arena fight you’ll get roasted with disagrees.
    I don't think it's because the 1* suggestion, but that these suggestions are fairly easy
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Shivacrux said:

You could add one more
    Pay 100$ to get all these rewards at once

Show me your ways master
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming that you didn't remember we have the 1* Summoned Symbiote. Would be a cakewalk, but I suppose he could be excluded.
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★

I'm assuming that you didn't remember we have the 1* Summoned Symbiote. Would be a cakewalk, but I suppose he could be excluded.

im pretty sure you arent able to bring him into rol for some reason
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian

Summoned symbiote is technically starless, that's why we can't bring him into RoL where the requirements are a 1*-6* champion and also why we can't bring him into the 1* variant content.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I think we will definitely see some gauntlet stuff. I would guess something like this:

Complete the Grandmaster's Gauntlet using only champions that are #metal for example.

Hopefully there isn't one with using only 4* champions.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    I do find it interesting a challenge to complete some level with only Quake or only Ghost, for sure it will piss off a lot of good players lol