**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3000+ UNITS Wasted on EOP Warlock

Comments

• Options
    TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    I took off suicides and willpower. That will make it easier…but it’s still a pain. Almost impossible with those active.
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Damn and I thought my 15 revives was a lot. I do agree that the fight is one of the worse in the game, but if I would have spent 20 revives, I would have stopped and just said forget it. There comes a point when you have to just say, this isn't for me.
  • Options
    TribalChiefTribalChief Posts: 70
    Hey man i know how it feels.
    What is done now done just try not to get this in your head now.

There are many tb players who don't have skill to complete even a single eop fight atleast u tried.
    3000units spending is reason of your frustration as u must have keep going on&on due to anger and in anger we even loose our focus.
    All i can say is try to stay calm moving forward.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry OP is definitely lying. No way you went past 1K units and didn't say anything on the forums
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

I'm sorry OP is definitely lying. No way you went past 1K units and didn't say anything on the forums

It’s possible to blow that many units when one is tilted and is running around without a proper gameplay. I remember being something like that during the days when ROL was the Everest content.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    3000 units !

here is some help to better understand how to defeat EoP Warlok

https://youtu.be/U2Dj1-6pA10
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    3k? ☠️☠️☠️
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★

I took off suicides and willpower. That will make it easier…but it’s still a pain. Almost impossible with those active.

Read the post. You should use suicides and willpower with Warlock.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Just do sp2 over and over. One thing to be careful of is after enemy warlock does his sp attack, u need to wait a few secs.

I mess up many times cause I would counter his sp with mine right away.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,725 ★★★★
    Bzee said:

I am a thronebreaker player and i have just wasted over 3000 units on buying pots and revive. And i Still haven't been able to clear this EOP warlock. Still 20% health remains.

Was trying to get the tech objective done. Was using 5*5 warlock. Gotta say this EOP warlock has gotta be the worst fight ever. Now With all my resources drained. EOP is over for me. Really feeling dissapointed.

What I've been doing with these EOP fights is, before even considering to use revives, I keep practicing & restarting until i can at least get them down below 50% health. That i way i know it's just gonna be 1 or 2 revives to end the fight.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I used a r5 warlock as well and used 3-4 revives, like another person said, you should have known when to stop spending. These fights are designed for you to retry until you understand what you’re doing.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Hahahahaha oh God my ribs. You should have come to the forums sooner for help rip units though.
  • Options
    ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    edited August 2022
    Bzee said:

I am a thronebreaker player and i have just wasted over 3000 units on buying pots and revive. And i Still haven't been able to clear this EOP warlock. Still 20% health remains.

I w

Was trying to get the tech objective done. Was using 5*5 warlock. Gotta say this EOP warlock has gotta be the worst fight ever. Now With all my resources drained. EOP is over for me. Really feeling dissapointed.

Stupidity. I soloed the EOP Warlock, with a 4/55 Warlock..... Not that hard. Be wary of spacing and stick to his Sp2 and only throw SP when infected, the fight is a breeze. To spend 3000 units on a fight is ridiculous. The second objective tripped me up, 5 revives with Sym Supreme, but not 3000 units!
  • Options
    Eric14Eric14 Posts: 7
    Dude 3,000 is heavy, did you farm revives?
    Personally I found the key to succeeding was to just go at it and restart until you got the rhythm down. Warlock fight was 2 hours of constant restarting till I was able to get the fight down. Shortly after I got the one shot. It’s stressful having to restart so constantly but it works. Having the rhythm and mechanics of the fight down helped getting my other 2 runs down ítem-less
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Power through is more less a gambling behaviour like those gambier stick at the table and top up his gamble.

IMHO you better set stop loss limit and stress limit, same concept as equity trader with VaR tool.

3000 units = 30 team revives or different revive/health combination, in any case it's too much. Think about your milestones in EOP reward vs final week challenge, are you going to spare 3000 units again for one opponent? What-if you are "on hook" in the middle of the fight? These are something you've to keep this in mind. Maybe these considerations can cool you down and make better decision.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I like the fact the OP was honest enough to own up to the real cost.

Me, I always one shot :p
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 145 ★★
    Tomorrow should be fun with the team challenge.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 354 ★★★
    Bro forgot where the restart button is
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I really hope that you're trolling. You can spend less than that and kill Abyss Collector by playing badly.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Bzee said:

Gamer said:

He probably isn’t intersup him to make that hug damage and that’s probably the only resone

Intercepting aint the problem
    I am intercepting before hitting sp2.
    Still most of the time its not taking any damage
    Yeah, just like others said, you have to wait for the thingie to end after his specials, the..blue one whatsitscalled.
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★
    Did you complete it with another?

I ranked up my Switch to 5-65 for the fight alone, since I had no other ideal A-Force option. She made the fight a joke.
  • Options
    Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    Trolling I see
  • Options
    PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
  • Options
    I found Hulk buster to be more efficient than Warlock... Spam sp1.