**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3000+ UNITS Wasted on EOP Warlock

13»

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Least you didn't waste loyalty 🤣
  • IAMSHAZAM215IAMSHAZAM215 Posts: 48
    Dude 3k units on that warlock bruh work on ur skill he's a easy one shot
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Bzee said:

I am a thronebreaker player and i have just wasted over 3000 units on buying pots and revive. And i Still haven't been able to clear this EOP warlock. Still 20% health remains.

I w

Was trying to get the tech objective done. Was using 5*5 warlock. Gotta say this EOP warlock has gotta be the worst fight ever. Now With all my resources drained. EOP is over for me. Really feeling dissapointed.

Sooooooo, I know all about ego, and difficult fights IN MCOC. I once wasted my entire stash of revives plus some units before calling it quits on Grandmaster.

But seriously after your first death or 2 you should have backed out, reevaluated your champ, approach, and watched some videos on this fight.

When countless people are clearing this with minimal deaths, potions, and unit spend this ultimately comes down to a PEBKAU or in this case pebPau issue.

You said after in this thread
    Bzee said:

Oh, dear. What was your thought process? Didn’t it occur to you to back out and reassess the situation at the 1000 unit mark? Not even after 2000?
    Not trying to kick you when your down man, but you should know better at your progression level.

No way i cn back out from a fight that too after wasting so many units.
    But you could have backed out after a few attempts to NOT put you that deep in.

As this clearly is a skill issue you won't get any sympathy from the people on these forums. That is just how it is. You should have just backed out earlier and changed how you were approaching the fight.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You have to be skilled to solo with the right champs for some of these fights. Warlock as a 5* should only be a couple revives at most. Don’t think you are playing the fight correctly. It has pain in the name for a reason. These challenges aren’t supposed to be easy solos
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    xNig said:

If he took no damage from your specials after intercepting, it’s likely because he was either not infected or just launched a special causing him to be debuff immune.

I’m sure you most probably would have fared better if you had understood the fight interactions a little more.

Don’t be emotional when playing. Sometimes it’s easy to lose yourself and go yolo then burn all your units on something. I’ve been there, it doesn’t feel good at all. Take a chill pill, put your device down and walk away for abit. You’ll play better when you cool down.

You're absolutely right!
    Just like a gamble, when you're "thirsty", you'll burn all money in a blink 😄
    I also did it sometimes, and...start making units all over again
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    We are not talking about solos here. 3k units is 100 lvl 2 revives, in a fight you cannot chip away the defenders' health, like, 1% at the time. The worst case scenario is around..300 units let's say, if you can't do more than one effective sp2 with Warlock each time, around 20 % damage, plus a few unsuccessful ones.
  • MyzahMyzah Posts: 15
    You gotta read the nodes before . =)
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    Bzee said:

I am a thronebreaker player and i have just wasted over 3000 units on buying pots and revive. And i Still haven't been able to clear this EOP warlock. Still 20% health remains.

I w

Was trying to get the tech objective done. Was using 5*5 warlock. Gotta say this EOP warlock has gotta be the worst fight ever. Now With all my resources drained. EOP is over for me. Really feeling dissapointed.

if youve sat and actually wasted 3k units then i think the problem is you.. considering no one else has spent anywhere near close to that on this fight, its very doable, especially with warlock himself, if you havent even looked at any videos, which there are plenty of btw, then i think the problem is on you, not the fight
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★

• PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Lol
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    yash98 said:

Bzee said:

I w

if youve sat and actually wasted 3k units then i think the problem is you.. considering no one else has spent anywhere near close to that on this fight, its very doable, especially with warlock himself, if you havent even looked at any videos, which there are plenty of btw, then i think the problem is on you, not the fight
    Ok thanks