**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3000+ UNITS Wasted on EOP Warlock

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
I am a thronebreaker player and i have just wasted over 3000 units on buying pots and revive. And i Still haven't been able to clear this EOP warlock. Still 20% health remains.

I w

Was trying to get the tech objective done. Was using 5*5 warlock. Gotta say this EOP warlock has gotta be the worst fight ever. Now With all my resources drained. EOP is over for me. Really feeling dissapointed.

Comments

• Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    5* solo is very doable.

I used 3 revives with a 5/65 5* warlock.
    Could have had the solo but was being impatient

It is not easy though. You have to get to an sp2, make sure he is infected (so armor breaks apply at the start of the special to remove his armor up), parry to remove the cleanse, fire of the sp2.

Repeat 3-4times and he be deaded
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    Bzee said:

Gamer said:

He probably isn’t intersup him to make that hug damage and that’s probably the only resone

Intercepting aint the problem
    I am intercepting before hitting sp2.
    Still most of the time its not taking any damage
    He wont take crit damage from specials if his armor up is active. Thats why you have to make sure he is infected first, then parry to remove the cleanse, THEN use sp2
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Bzee said:

Gamer said:

He probably isn’t intersup him to make that hug damage and that’s probably the only resone

That’s because u hav to giv him aromer break so gav to wait for debuff immune to go of and make sure your infection is one
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Bzee said:

Gamer said:

That’s because u hav to giv him aromer break so gav to wait for debuff immune to go of and make sure your infection is one

I see. Never ever has any fight given me this amount of headache. Without the power boost, the difficulty level of this fight is sky high.
  • Options
    Bzee said:

Gamer said:

Bzee said:

Gamer said:

I see. Never ever has any fight given me this amount of headache. Without the power boost, the difficulty level of this fight is sky high.
    Add to that the lagging and screen freeze issue.
  • Options

Oh, dear. What was your thought process? Didn’t it occur to you to back out and reassess the situation at the 1000 unit mark? Not even after 2000?
    Not trying to kick you when your down man, but you should know better at your progression level.

No way i cn back out from a fight that too after wasting so many units.
  • Options
    Andi_144Andi_144 Posts: 12
    @Bzee Look up KT1 or Karatemike on Youtube. They do this content on day 1 and even make guides and help u how to fight it and which are the best counters.

This helps a lot!
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    I was getting very frustrated myself. Make sure u wait the 4 decor cool down after he does a special and ensure u both have the virus before firing that SP2. He’s a pain!
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I tried this a few times with mags but it hasn't been going my way and I really can't be bothered to spend the time or units on it.

I'd recommend giving things a miss now and then. It's not worth the hassle.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    Yeah I just spent 15ish revives myself. It was awful. He twitched like he has a computer virus, and the ramp up to get even some damage is difficult. So many times I wouldn't get any of the sp2....and now I just read about the cleanse, didn't even realize that was stealing an armor break. F.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Has to be a troll. Took 5 goes and I got the one shot along with pretty much everyone else in my ally
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    So after first death barely removing any health that you decided to continue reviving and heal up? SMH
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Bro it’s all good, but definitely shouldn’t have used that many units on it. Always go back out and go in until you get at least 50% off in one shot