**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s the most annoying fight you’ve ever faced?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
Simple question. What’s the most annoying fight you’ve played in this game? Can be any fight in the game even if it’s been nerfed since.

I think for me I would have to go with 6.3.1 Medusa. Annoying ass hell even with the right counters and drained my units badly.

Comments

• MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    edited August 2022
    Act 6.2.2 Mister Sinister, when i faced him at my act 6 completion saga i only had a 5 star OG Hulk at rank 4 (for some reason) to deal with him.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Easily Abyss Collector. The fact that you go in knowing it's going to be BS does not help... you might think it does. It doesn't.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean your obvious answer is collector or abyss collector, but I had a really rough time with SoP Mysterio. I had Archangel, and I must’ve tried 200 times that week, but just couldn’t do it. Ended up just skipping it
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    6.2 collector with 3* cyclops
    Abyss collector
    Slashed tired Juggy back in the day
    Bugged Abyss Captain Marvel
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Probably SOP Emma Frost, at that moment the input bugs basically make dexterity malfunctioned in all contents. You just watching an opponent which you used to be easy to deal with and then become something mission impossible. 2 block damages are good enough to finish your 5*r5 atm.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Eop overseer and warlock
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 276 ★★
    Act 4.2.4 Moon knight, Had no poison immune
    Act 4.2.6 Magneto (1% perma regen), every so often i like to decimate him with my warlock
    Act 5.4.5 Mephisto, I had no incinerate immune at the time
    Act 5.1.1/1.3 That stupid flaire node really messed with my head
    Act 6.1.2 Ultron, (E.M.P Modification) Probably self explanatory
    Act 6.2.6 Champion boss, honestly wasn't too hard, just really annoying

• GarloGarlo Posts: 197 ★★
    Mysterio with acid wash, 20 minutes fight with Quake.
    Collector with 3* Cyclops, awful fight.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 290
    That Domino in 6.4.5 with selective timestream, Pull and flux dispersal was so annoying. The crit failure damage is so high, it's about 2 years ago but i still remember this one...
    This fight is annoying for so many reasons (she shrugs off bleeds and gains power, crit failure, luck, have to keep distance to parry her, random evades when lucky,...) and i almost threw my phone
  • TJayTJay Posts: 38
    LOL juggernaut.
    Even with Aegon i used like 7 revives to take him out.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Either Act 6 Medusa or Act 6 CAIW.
    I had to use Falcon for Medusa, and Karnak for CAIW 😬.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 290
    I did Cap IW with Ronan back in the day? Is that still possible, because that was the easiest fight then with like 40 seconds stuns lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

I did Cap IW with Ronan back in the day? Is that still possible, because that was the easiest fight then with like 40 seconds stuns lol

It's not, atleast not anymore. They removed the node which allowed the cheese.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Uncollected hydra adaptoid from when red skull entered the game. Keep in mind a lot of the op champs didn't exist back then so doing it with a 4* medusa was a nightmare.
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    The one where the network connection thing goes on
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,458 ★★★★
    Venompool variant 8 boss before nerf. I did it, but having to use apoc with Mr fantastic synergy and respec masteries was super annoying.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

Eop overseer and warlock

Same
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    back in the day i remember a act4 Juggernaut with caltrops and some other stuff that was hellish, but he s been nerfed.

now i think i d say act 6 CapIW and EOP Overseer using Angela (week 5 with Herc was a walk in the park)

im yet to touch abyss tough
  • ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    The Grandmaster. I spent over 500 units on him.