This is too costly...

ShaktimanShaktiman Posts: 225 ★★

I would have preferred daily quests where you can get them. Just like we have for iso and class catalysts.

Comments

• GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 70
    Honestly, t5b and t2a I have in overflow, it's the smaller stuff I'm not super short on but could use more of
  • MilitaryJaneMilitaryJane Posts: 238 ★★★
    At this point, I have too much T2A and T5B overflowing and T5CC is just candy these days. Drops everywhere.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,878 ★★★
    Do hoping they adjust the T5B down some units. Other than that it is nice for other opportunities on helping with cats.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,877 ★★★★★
    What is Cavalier progression offer like?

UnCollected

Below UnCollected

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 1,932 ★★★★★
    Only thing I’d change is to make a t4cc selector available for Thronebreaker/Paragon. If I remember correctly, on average you need to open up something like 42 t4cc crystals to get enough of a single class of catalyst to r2 a 6* champ. That’s… excessive.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,268 ★★★
    if it was cheaper for ftp players like me it would be so unfair
  • Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 69

Cavalier
    @winterthur
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Boy does it feel good to be thronebreaker right now
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,550 ★★★★
    So the Paragon store is the same as Thronebreaker? I am TB, but figured Paragon had something better!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Should have been t4cc selector ... don't want to pull multiple tech when I really want a mystic.
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 3,330 ★★★★★

The t4cc is a godsend. I appreciate Kabam giving a way to stack up some lower level resources now that higher progressions can't buy lower tiered offers (e.g. when monthly cards first came out, you could get several if you so chose)... but like on July 4th, there were hardly if any t4cc for paragon players, and that quickly became the bottleneck for R3ing champions.

Its really going to make for an interesting cyber weekend / what this will mean for those offers. Its also going to piss off a lot of gifting even players... as you will gift/receive (aka spend) 300 units for let's say half a t5b... which you could have just bought for 120.

maybe it means the gifting crystals will be buffed this year? well still i guess there are gonna be unlucky pulls where we get short end of the stick and get such small stuff
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,877 ★★★★★
    edited August 16

So the Paragon store is the same as Thronebreaker? I am TB, but figured Paragon had something better!

Just saw Paragon's store value; looks like purchase limit is different.

Cavalier
    @winterthur

Thanks!
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 869 ★★★
    Just wondering.. do u go to the market and tell the butcher... This steak is too expensive.. i would like to be able to sweep the floors for it...
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 2,912 ★★★★★

It's not meant to be a primary source. Just another way to add to the pool. If someone is in a particular rush to Rank, they'll have another way.

Exactly. This helps top up in a hurry.
  • booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 2,123 ★★★

It's not meant to be a primary source. Just another way to add to the pool. If someone is in a particular rush to Rank, they'll have another way.

Agree completely. This store is primarily for 2 situations .. 1stly as a top off for those times when you a little short for that rank up you just don't wanna wait for . An secondly as a whale milker partly to get units used and partly to assist with the plethora of cats from July 4 . Which I'm sure they still have loads of some an getting low on others