**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Worst nexus ever?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★

:'(
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

:'(

I personally would love a 6* awakened korg, so really don't think this is in competition for worst.
  • Options
    Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    Stebo_79 said:

We had a little ‘post your worst nexus’ comp some time ago. I think this was the winner….

Stebo_79 said:

We had a little ‘post your worst nexus’ comp some time ago. I think this was the winner….

2014-2015 nexus.
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,971 Guardian
    I remember having one once that was sort of an amalgamation of some other ones I've seen posted. Let me dig it up:

New champ's a new champ so not the end of the world for me, but I think lots of other people would cry over that one.
  • Options
    Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52

Would like to add my entry for worst nexus
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 763 ★★★
    SandeepS said:

This was my cosmic nexus from act 7 exploration

Well, Gamora is a beast so not sure how this fits in. That would be considered a great roll obvious choice.
  • Options
    mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 133 ★★

I win for worst cosmic nexus, Superior Iron Man was also in my cosmic nexus after the last round of EOP