**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CGR VS HERC

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
whos a better champ? Ima CGR fan so my vote goes to him.

CGR VS HERC 119 votes

CGR
13%
Spity68LesktheGlut_666manveertherealAleorEwell65SSS69GarrettNAomine_Daiki10FabwiziStebo_79Celtic1981Nikunj_95HamzuGrassKnucklesTheFladhWaRLoRDxxSalsa_Cha1 16 votes
HERC
86%
danielmathMagicBentonzuffyKDoggg2017AzKicker316TristanFeeney234Ragnarok13TerraDragonMCOCSw0rdMasterGarloBrokenSandeepSyuwArchdemon_Moosetiptronic10or_StrongSaske97redsoxpatsfan89 103 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    HERC
    I have both and herc can do nearly every part of the game & save you on revives.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    HERC
    Maybe im playing CGR wrong, cause in battleground, ppl demolished my top champs with him within 20 seconds or less, but i wasnt able to do the same.

Whats his cycle?

I was doing: MLLLM + MLLLL + Heavy + Sp2 + Sp1
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    HERC
    Jaded said:

SuelGames said:

Maybe im playing CGR wrong, cause in battleground, ppl demolished my top champs with him within 20 seconds or less, but i wasnt able to do the same.

Whats his cycle?

heavy -> MLLLL -> MLLLM into sp2 -> MLLLL into sp1 if they survive the first sp2

I use heavy then MLLLM, wait to use the MLLLL until close to 3 bars. That way when you're done with sp2, you'll have almost enough for another sp2 right away, total destruction!
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    HERC
    GarrettN said:

Jaded said:

SuelGames said:

Whats his cycle?

heavy -> MLLLL -> MLLLM into sp2 -> MLLLL into sp1 if they survive the first sp2

I use heavy then MLLLM, wait to use the MLLLL until close to 3 bars. That way when you're done with sp2, you'll have almost enough for another sp2 right away, total destruction!
    But if you do heavy, light combo, medium combo, you’re able to launch a SP2 before they get to 1 bar of power. You don’t risk having to wait on a long special or accidentally dexing an attack and losing that sweet precision buff
    This is correct, here is EQ boss fight doing this.

https://youtu.be/gQgszvInhxs
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    HERC
    When you have the ability to use CGR correctly and to his full potential, he is the better champion. But anything that messes with his power, such as matador or power struggle, or his combos, such as mix master, he’s basically useless. Thus Herc is the better champion for general content. I mean just look at the fights that herc is able to do in EOP. Good for Herc, good for Overseer, and can cheese Bishop. Watching people with their r4 or r3 Herc made me so jealous.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    HERC
    They are both amazing! So I ranked up both of them. 😁
  • Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Posts: 92
    HERC
    I'd put hype over CGR personally
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    CGR
    SuelGames said:

Whats his cycle?

Don’t use the sp1 get back to sp2