Options

My tier list

13»

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,711 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Hawkeye has bad damage, bleed is average. Karnak has no good qualities whatsoever

Have.... have you even played with both of them? The damage and utility is there. They just make you work for a satisfying payoff.
    Karnak doesn't even have good abilities, and Hawkeye just overrated nowadays

Making Star-Lord and Scarlet Witch in the same category as Cyclopes is a crime and lack of understanding. There are so many amazing champs in the 'above average' category that you should redo the whole thing. I.e. Scorpion, Rintrah, Symbiote Supreme, Overseer, Weapon X, Sersi and Miles.

Scarlet Witch and Star Lord rely too much on synergies. Scorpion is ok, rintrah damage good but abilities meh, sym supreme suck at attack, overseer just got autoblock and ok debuffs, weapon x is just basically revamped old man logan, sersi sucks, and miles is overrated

🤨 Karnak has very good abilities, what are you on about?
    Hawkeye has been the underdog since his release, he has incredible power control and good synergies.

Star Lord and SW work perfectly fine without synergies, you either need skill to keep combo, or get lucky with her RNG. She's the RNG Queen since the start.
    Overseer packs a very heavy attack power if played right.
    Sym Is amazing on attack if enemy has buffs.
    Weapon X is great offensive and defensive, although everyone just slaps him on defense.
    Scorpion is one of the best science champs in the game.
    Miles has his niche uses, champs like that aren't overrated
    Just my opinion, but I think people these days just like underrated champs
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★

tier list based on what? there are lot of things I don't like about this list but what I hate the most is the BAD tier. Ronan, Luke Cage, OG BW, Hulk Ragnarock bad? They are not used commonly maybe but calling them bad is just stupid.

Ronan only has good stun. Luke Cage only useful when awakened. Black Widow only has evade, and Hulk Ragnarok only has crowd excitement
    clearly you don't have enough knowledge about these champions, then you should've made another category called that instead of putting them in "bad"
    Ronan is not just stun, he gets insane damage boost for each buff on the opponent, also if champion can literally stun the opponent for the whole fight he is far from bad
    "Luke Cage only useful when awakened" - by that logic your beyond god has chams that are truly useful when they awakened ex Cap IW, Aegon, not only they need awakening they also need max sig. also luke cage exhausts do more than you think, they are not just icons for decoration
    GHulk - Face Me ?
    Black widow only has evade? LOL just LOL
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,063 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Starlord and scarlett witch in the worst category? Colossus, blade, silver surfer and thing in god tier? Ikaris demigod?

Star Lord is overrated nowadays, Scarlet Witch only has good synergy. Colossus damage average, only armor good. Blade bleed is OP. Silver surfer sp2 is great, and thing's unstoppable makes him good on defense
    maybe you feel he is overrated because you cant hold a combo?
    Star lord is bad on defense and offense
    Star Lord is simple. Raw damage increase is nothing to scoff at. He's good on offense. Only lack is reliable utility
    I'd personally love to have a 6*, I'd r3 that boy in a heartbeat
  • Options
    Terra said:

Starlord and scarlett witch in the worst category? Colossus, blade, silver surfer and thing in god tier? Ikaris demigod?

Star Lord is overrated nowadays, Scarlet Witch only has good synergy. Colossus damage average, only armor good. Blade bleed is OP. Silver surfer sp2 is great, and thing's unstoppable makes him good on defense
    maybe you feel he is overrated because you cant hold a combo?
    Star lord is bad on defense and offense
    Star Lord is simple. Raw damage increase is nothing to scoff at. He's good on offense. Only lack is reliable utility
    I'd personally love to have a 6*, I'd r3 that boy in a heartbeat
    Nowadays champs need good debuffs or they stand no chance
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

This looks like a tier list of someone who just 100% Act 5. Besides Karnak in the worst tier? It seems you took a break from the game.

How is karnak good? And yes, I'm only uncollected
    That explains a lot.. how can u judge champs u don't have ...
    1- u probably dont have them as 6*..
    2- the fights u do dont even have a health pool to even maximize their potential.
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 412 ★★★
    I thought the tier list was a troll for triggering members of community,
    But my god he is even defending it
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,260 ★★★★★
    I mean this with the greatest of respect OP, but you simply don’t have enough game knowledge of every champion to create a definitive tier list.

There are so many nuanced aspects of every champion and you cannot distill them down to “Hulk Ragnarok only has crowd excitement”. This is an over simplistic description that quite aptly shows where your issues lie.

Hulk Ragnarok has a face me mechanic to regenerate passive DOT and taunt the opponent, he has heal block and enervate on specials and poison immunity. Not up to scratch for modern MCOC for sure, but not just crowd excitement.

As an uncollected player, it means you don’t have experience of what makes a champion good for Act 6, high tier war, high tier battlegrounds. Which is fine, it’s not a requirement to be a certain progression level to make a tier list, but you’re marketing this as the definitive tier list through your defence of it when you simply don’t have the knowledge needed. If you’re an uncollected player, be clear you’re uncollected at the start so people can already start thinking “ok, this guy is making this based off of act 5”.

And this knowledge is needed of both of the higher tier game, but also of every champ. Too many times, people make tier lists and feel the need to include every single champion in the game, where they may have played 2 mins with them, or not at all and only seen videos. Maybe they didn’t even do 5 minutes of research. Making a tier list and excluding a champion saying “I don’t have enough experience of this champion to rank them” should be more normal.

I mean, how much experience do you have of Valkyrie who you have put in your tier list? Do you know how to play her? What her strengths and weaknesses are?

If you wanted to make a tier list, I’d probably start off with a disclaimer of where you are in the game, how much experience with champions you have, exclude the ones you aren’t sure about. And then try to defer to other people’s more experience-backed opinions.

Also, try not to let your emotion about a champ decide where they are, you have to be objective and firstly a tier called “wtf why are you even in the game” shows you’re not being entirely serious, but also putting Hawkeye there - lower than winter soldier, when hawkeye objectively can do more damage, has more utility and uses than WS shows you dislike hawkeye and have let it cloud any sort of objectivity you have, or it shows you have no idea what hawkeye can do.

That’s fine, but this is why your tier list is bombing.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 383 ★★★

007Bishop said:

Act 4 tier list moment. Guardian being beyond god tier is hillarious and so is Overseer and Wmags being so ridiculously low

Guardian has good debuffs, has autoblock, and does massive damage. I agree that overseer should be higher, but white mags is just overrated
    Hook me up with your dealer cuz I wan some of that mj you smoking holy shite
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Switch nimrod and guardian
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★

Wtf
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Beast average and Scarlett witch worst? Lmao.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,254 ★★★★★

This tier list and OP's knowledge of champions.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,095 ★★★★★
    not gonna lie .. i don't agree with most of this but i will admit to having a proper laugh at the name of the last category lol

it's your list buddy. and i appreciate the time you took in creating it despite disagreeing with most of it.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The only thing good about the list are the avatars of each champ. The rest is trash. Dude prolly just ranked the champ he uses.

This dude said scarlett witch is only good with synergies lol. I’m not a fan of colossus but I’d rank him much higher because when he crits he has massive damage.

Another joke of a list as usual. Stop wasting your time all these lists are opinión and most are a huge joke
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Bro Civil warrior, Karnak, taskmaster, and DPXF don't belong in bad/trash. All are great and if used properly practically top tier
    Since when did you see someone advocating for civil warrior, karnak, taskmaster or dpxf?
    :open_mouth:
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,450 ★★★★★

Scorpigod belongs at least In god tier so does Spidey 2099

I put them lower to avoid controversy
    You made controversy
  • Options

I mean this with the greatest of respect OP, but you simply don’t have enough game knowledge of every champion to create a definitive tier list.

There are so many nuanced aspects of every champion and you cannot distill them down to “Hulk Ragnarok only has crowd excitement”. This is an over simplistic description that quite aptly shows where your issues lie.

Hulk Ragnarok has a face me mechanic to regenerate passive DOT and taunt the opponent, he has heal block and enervate on specials and poison immunity. Not up to scratch for modern MCOC for sure, but not just crowd excitement.

As an uncollected player, it means you don’t have experience of what makes a champion good for Act 6, high tier war, high tier battlegrounds. Which is fine, it’s not a requirement to be a certain progression level to make a tier list, but you’re marketing this as the definitive tier list through your defence of it when you simply don’t have the knowledge needed. If you’re an uncollected player, be clear you’re uncollected at the start so people can already start thinking “ok, this guy is making this based off of act 5”.

And this knowledge is needed of both of the higher tier game, but also of every champ. Too many times, people make tier lists and feel the need to include every single champion in the game, where they may have played 2 mins with them, or not at all and only seen videos. Maybe they didn’t even do 5 minutes of research. Making a tier list and excluding a champion saying “I don’t have enough experience of this champion to rank them” should be more normal.

I mean, how much experience do you have of Valkyrie who you have put in your tier list? Do you know how to play her? What her strengths and weaknesses are?

If you wanted to make a tier list, I’d probably start off with a disclaimer of where you are in the game, how much experience with champions you have, exclude the ones you aren’t sure about. And then try to defer to other people’s more experience-backed opinions.

Also, try not to let your emotion about a champ decide where they are, you have to be objective and firstly a tier called “wtf why are you even in the game” shows you’re not being entirely serious, but also putting Hawkeye there - lower than winter soldier, when hawkeye objectively can do more damage, has more utility and uses than WS shows you dislike hawkeye and have let it cloud any sort of objectivity you have, or it shows you have no idea what hawkeye can do.

That’s fine, but this is why your tier list is bombing.

Thanks for the feedback, its gonna help me a lot from here on out. I definitely need more experience before making something controversial like this
  • Options

The only thing good about the list are the avatars of each champ. The rest is trash. Dude prolly just ranked the champ he uses.

This dude said scarlett witch is only good with synergies lol. I’m not a fan of colossus but I’d rank him much higher because when he crits he has massive damage.

Another joke of a list as usual. Stop wasting your time all these lists are opinión and most are a huge joke

All tier lists are opinions
  • Options

Scorpigod belongs at least In god tier so does Spidey 2099

I put them lower to avoid controversy
    You made controversy
    lol so true