**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Relics?

13»

Comments

• Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    I hope they stay out of the game. I’ve been playing Mirrorverse since launch and relics were introduced yesterday. Already a TON of monetization to acquire them and just seems like it will make the game more confusing and the only way to up your champ stats ON TOP of rank and leveling.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    I don’t mind Relics having a prestige, since it will help the game to stay alive financially and give people a reason to spend money

However, I do hope Relics provide a refreshing change to how we make our champions powerful. So we’ll see how they will work in the official announcement
  • @Sunny2 you say 7*s coming into the game is different now than when 6*s came into the game. I just want to know, when 6*s came into the game, were you an end game player with multiple r4 5*s at the time?

My hypothesis is that the game isn't in a different place, it is you're in a different place. In the past it was hard to get and beat end game content like act 5 unless you were good. However, in recent times, act 6 is a breeze to get through, and so is act 7 and 8.1. It is much easier to hit end game placements now than it ever was in the game. Also, at a minimum, 7*s aren't coming for 1.5 years (the release date of 8.4) when we have a ftp way to r5 a 6*. That's a lot of time, and by then we will likely have lots of our favorite champions at r4 sig 200. Something will have to give for us to continue to progress because a lot of people are now just saving shards for the next 6* featured to get the shiny new champions since we have most everyone else on our roster already.
  • Pikolu said:

@Sunny2 you say 7*s coming into the game is different now than when 6*s came into the game. I just want to know, when 6*s came into the game, were you an end game player with multiple r4 5*s at the time?

My hypothesis is that the game isn't in a different place, it is you're in a different place. In the past it was hard to get and beat end game content like act 5 unless you were good. However, in recent times, act 6 is a breeze to get through, and so is act 7 and 8.1. It is much easier to hit end game placements now than it ever was in the game. Also, at a minimum, 7*s aren't coming for 1.5 years (the release date of 8.4) when we have a ftp way to r5 a 6*. That's a lot of time, and by then we will likely have lots of our favorite champions at r4 sig 200. Something will have to give for us to continue to progress because a lot of people are now just saving shards for the next 6* featured to get the shiny new champions since we have most everyone else on our roster already.

Boy did that 7* statement age well 🤣
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    For content that you could bring relics too that have extra objectives (e.g. Carina's challanges)... will they be allowed?
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★

The initial plan was to have them launch together, but we didn't want to launch 2 major new additions to the game at the same time. Too much potential for things to go wrong.

We'll have more information on Relics for you in the next month or two!

How'd the introduction of relics work out in Mirrorverse yesterday? It's been a total disaster, a complete money grab. The community is flipping out on their Mirrorverse discord server. I was 3/4 of the way out here this will be the final bump to push me over the edge.