godly underrated champions

chezzychezzy Member Posts: 1
who are some really good champions that nobody talks about i will go first the overseer

Comments

• Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Member Posts: 174 ★★
    Sersi. Her playstyle is nice and breezy, and her furies boost her sp2 damage up to biggggg numbers!
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 730 ★★★
    Vulture
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★

Howard the Duck is a powerhouse and I’d consider top tier for act 7 and 8 in lanes where buffs and specifically fury/armor buffs are required

This is who I was gonna say. He's one of my three favorite Incursions champs, and he was OP in the Tech path this month in Cav EQ. Also just super fun.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★

Old Man Logan

Agree. I took mine to r3 on my alt account. Build to an sp2 and fight is over.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★

Howard the Duck is a powerhouse and I’d consider top tier for act 7 and 8 in lanes where buffs and specifically fury/armor buffs are required

Yeah, I agree. He has a lot of quirky utility that isn't readily apparent, but then he's just good for a lot of things. I need to take mine to r3 at some point.
    Wicket329 said:

Sym Supreme has become criminally underrated. He’s been my answer to a lot of EOP fights and I don’t see his usefulness declining anytime soon.

I should probably rank up mine at some point. He's still at r1 for me but I agree that he can be a god. He needs his specific circumstances, but when they are there, he's absolutely amazing.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Silver centurion. Has insane DOT and utility.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Another point for Howard, with the despair mastery he has two forms of heal block so reliable in many more scenarios for heal prevention as well.
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Member Posts: 114
    Vision aarkus
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    Captain Britain
    Took her to R4 and am loving it
    https://youtu.be/1tY9yGc0JXE
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 491 ★★★
    Science: Miles and Joe Fixit
    Skill: OG BP, Xbones and Hawkeye
    Mutant: Storm PX
    Tech: Doctor Octopus and War Machine
    Cosmic: Vision Aarkus, Red Goblin and Gamora
    Mystic: Mordo

Hawkeye, Joe FIxit and Mordo's buffs were great and still went under the radar. All three are really amazing champs now. Miles is only known for his interaction with unblockable but he's such a hard hitting champ, especially at a decent sig level and also has nice utility to back it up. Xbones is absolutely godly - hits like a freight train and has good utility. Doctor Octopus and War Machine are both really solid champs too. Unpopular opinion: Aarkus > Medusa
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I've always considered pyslocke criminally underrated and even more so when you add in Apoc synergy (don't even need to use horseman on her).

Pyslocke has some of best power control in the game and has several playstyle to adjust to what type of opponent or nodes (to include countering power gain champs/nodes). Add in Apoc synergy and she hits extremely hard when used right.