**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BG's has the most passive AI i have ever seen, and the game mode has timers

sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★
It seems like every time you slap a timer onto a fight, they don't want to throw their specials. I have lost so many matches because of it. Jesus there is so much wrong with the game mode, its not worth it for what the expectations were for it.

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

You need to become a master baiter..

Surprised I didn’t expect to see a comment like this
  • Yeah, that and EP and armor break not allowed, just adding it to my reasons why I won’t play it
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Just wait for nodes like spite, power snack, brute force & bane to show up
    Those nodes are the real "chef's kiss" for Battlegrounds
    May be we'll also get to see root nodes considering how it is being spammed everywhere these days
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

AMS94 said:

May be we'll also get to see root nodes considering how it is being spammed everywhere these days

If Root appears in BG's im tapping out permanently 😂.
    All other nodes are manageable at minimum
    Root has made it's way to AW
    I won't be surprised to see it in BGs
  • GogiGogi Posts: 439 ★★★
    Weird, I have not had this issue in my matches. Are you experiencing this in specific matches or all?
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 407 ★★★
    That's why I keep banning Hyperion,he is not difficult defender but I don't want to take sp3 just because he is not taking bait
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Shivacrux said:

That's why I keep banning Hyperion,he is not difficult defender but I don't want to take sp3 just because he is not taking bait

That's one thing I kinda noticed as well. Hype normally has an aggressive AI with the Power Gain up a when nodeless can often be countered really with anyone. In BG's, I find it incredibly difficult to stop him from getting SP3. Champs have different AI's. We all know it. Venom, Sabretooth, and Killmonger will throw their specials super aggressively yet that isn't mentioned in their kits. It's needs to be included in their descriptions and also I think aggressive should just be a permanent node in BG to reduce the RNG element by a little bit, especially since the goal is a quick game mode.
  • Gogi said:

Weird, I have not had this issue in my matches. Are you experiencing this in specific matches or all?

Quite a few tbh, passive power gain champs seem to be. It’s even worse in GC with the power gain node and whacky evades.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Terra said:

AMS94 said:

If Root appears in BG's im tapping out permanently 😂.
    All other nodes are manageable at minimum
    I will be indefinitely skipping those weeks/months if root appears. Worst thing they brought in. I can live with it in some champs kits, like kraven etc but not as a node
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Lost count how many times I'm thinking ahh yes Tigra matchup and end up dropping my senses because of stupid AI.

Still wins 9/10 but sometimes getting a heavy/special out of them just doesn't work.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★

It is quite annoying. basically the AI tries to bait you to tap its block.

And get personality exploded into oblivion yes
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

What I don't get, is why we need all these difficult nodes to play this mode. It s competitive, ok, but it's also supposed to be fun, not struggling in to fights like it's Eternity of Pain, where at least there there s good rewards. If you want to make this harder, do it for the gladiator's circuit only, we middle range players we need the fun factor in this.

And on top of it all, having the same two $*&@%*$ nodes for the whole month, where in Gladiator tiers they get to change every week! This should have been the other way around, if you re having problems with a week's nodes, you could wait for next week to get something that you can handle better! Especially is it's this frigging explosive personality!
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    i ate a lot of sp3 from this EOP Dragon Man, ffs he wont throw the goddam special 1 and 2, i bait until im finally cornered or he gets to sp3, bs!