**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loyalty Update?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I’m not sure if this has been officially mentioned, but will there be an increase in loyalty acquisition with the new Season? I thought I remembered the devs saying they would increase loyalty along with the rewards.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I hope so. If not there are plenty of other areas where an introduction or increase in loyalty can be added. Increase the daily help loyalty from 1k to 2.5k. Add 15k to top rank reward for weekly Summoner Advancement scale downwards based on score. Increase the loyalty in the daily alliance events from 100 (seriously what can anyone do with that) to 500.

I’d obviously like to see these amounts quadrupled but trying to be realistic, I don’t think the above is massively gamebreaking but allows a decent balance when including AW loyalty to be able to effectively use the store.
  • Options
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/314255/war-the-loyalty-issue#latest

here is a thread i made earlier. they keep burying it unfortunately.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    Wait, what’s going on? This wasn’t a suggestion or request @Kabam Porthos. What’re you doing?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

If they don't increase loyalty rewards then I want to sell my 3rd 6* UC back to Kabam

Well at least u said "want to sell" they got a choice of not wanting to buy it
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    edited September 2022
    Siliyo said:

Wait, what’s going on? This wasn’t a suggestion or request @Kabam Porthos. What’re you doing?

[Removed by Moderator] I too remember a statement that while it wouldn't be in place for last season, it was being entertained for the upcoming.
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

@Siliyo, you're requesting information about a possible increase in Loyalty. Therefore, this discussion belongs in the Suggestions and Requests section, not General Discussion.

If you have any further questions or concerns about how we moderate these Forums, I recommend reaching out to a Moderator via Private Message.

As @pseudosane mentioned, there's already other discussions about this topic. You can find one HERE. If you wish to continue discussing this, please do so in that thread.

In future, I recommend using the Forum Search function to find other discussions about the same topic before creating a new one. The Search function can be found at the right-hand-side of every Forum page. Simply enter a keyword related to the discussion you're looking for and it will display a list of relevant results, allowing you to browse through them and find the one you want.

To help keep the Forum tidy, this discussion will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.