**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Input Issues Have Returned

JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 397 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve been playing Battlegrounds a lot more recently than I have all season, and I’m dropping a LOT of parries.

I’ve been experiencing the input issues again since around the August patch (meaning the inputs were consistent for less than three months), and this patch in particular has dropped a lot more. I’m experiencing it in all game modes, but around 80% of my parries haven’t stunned in my BG matches.

I’ve taken into account ranged attacks, ability accuracy reduction, and everything that might prevent a parry stun from connecting. I get the notification that I’ve parried on the left of the screen, without stunning the opponent.

I also on occasion will just outright not block, although I’m tapping the left side of the screen, and will drop attacks mid combo and tank specials.

I’m running MCOC 36.3.0, iOS 16.0, on an iPhone 13 Pro.

Thank you kindly

Jinx
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    They never left!
  • Options

they never left
    lol I just didn’t want to be too harsh. Credit where credit is due, I didn’t have many issues in July. Changed the title before posting.

Jinx
  • Options
    IgorewIgorew Posts: 11
    edited October 2022
    I have the same issues. Instead ofdropping all the time new content the issues should be fixed. It is really bad now. Heroes stops reacting during the fight ...... After 5 years playing, I am sad to say but it is not fun anymore.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 843 ★★★★
    I will preface this comment by admitting I’m fairly cynical by nature…

My view on input issues…
    They can’t fix it.
    They won’t give compensation for an issue they can’t fix.
    Revenue has been largely unaffected by the input issues so attempting to fix it is no longer a priority.
    Radio silence on the issue because of the above.
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Can anyone see this post or is kabaam still shadow banning my posts? Let me know. Other than that my inputs have never really been fixed.
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    I had Beta turned on, but after seeing a significant increase in the issues the last few weeks, I tried turning it off and it seems to be less problematic with it off now. Less problematic is not great. I acknowledge it could be placebo effect, but that’s how it felt to me.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    THEY NEVER WENT AWAY FOR ME, I AM SUFFERING
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    My favorite is when your champ Just stand still after a combo and you get pummeled. This only happens to me In bg.
  • Options
    Catmanndo said:

When did the issues stop? My iPad Pro has been dragging for over a year with input issues and nodes like masochism makes it unplayable.
    I’d love to hear the thought process on adding relics when the basic functions don’t even work.
    Is there any hope in fixing these input drops or whatever we’re calling them now?

Mine stayed consistent through June. Less in July. Then August and September they started dropping, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. October is when I made the post.

I really believe they’re working on things, but in the meantime it feels very undeveloped and underwhelming with the fixes they’ve made.

They exist. They just don’t do what they’re supposed to. I’m giving them time though. Especially now that it’s December. I’d much rather them spend time with their families for Christmas than slave over fixing inputs in this silly game.

Jinx
  • Options
    Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    I don’t think they were ever really fixed but the controls have definitely gotten much worse recently
  • Options
    I don't have a high end phone. To say the least a Moto E2020. I've always had some issue or another with the game. Like stuttering at times or a lag here there. And "Yes!" input controls. But, after this latest patch in December, it's gotten a lot worse. I can barely finish a fight before my phone starts freezing/crashing. I have tried/used every means possible to remedy the problem(s) on my end. I have been playing off and on since MCOC came out. The game is barely playable now.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Can't dash back, can't dash forward, when I go to block I notice about a second goes by from when my thumb is on the screen to when my guy actually puts up a block... I could go on. My specials don't work when I hit the button so I have to hit it two or three times.....let's not forget how many parries get dropped.

It makes BG garbage, and I feel like BG is where most of the problems are most noticeable. Doesn't help that AI never throws their special...Rich get Richer node is more like All or Nothing node.

This is a joke...a constant joke. What a waste. I don't even put as much effort into BG now because why waste my energy? I never know what's going to happen...its completely inconsistent. I have zero motivation to play BG.