**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Input Issues Have Returned

13»

Comments

• Options
    sublime2323sublime2323 Posts: 21
    My character randomly doing heavy attack during light attack combo happens WAY too much. Swipes back or forward not working. Special attack button doesn't register a lot of times. All game modes. 1 gig wifi. I have the latest greatest Samsung device. It's almost exactly the same on a 5 year old Samsung model. Ipad still not good. Inputs are not reading right in game. This is why I can't get past the Cavalier content!
  • Options

My character randomly doing heavy attack during light attack combo happens WAY too much. Swipes back or forward not working. Special attack button doesn't register a lot of times. All game modes. 1 gig wifi. I have the latest greatest Samsung device. It's almost exactly the same on a 5 year old Samsung model. Ipad still not good. Inputs are not reading right in game. This is why I can't get past the Cavalier content!

Same here. Using an iPad.