**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are the odds that Gold Deals will suddenly appear after the Deadpool Deals tonight/today?

ValrozValroz Posts: 182 ★★
What if Kabam was just really pulling our leg by testing our patience and resilience from the beginning?

What are the odds that Gold Deals will suddenly appear after the Deadpool Deals tonight/today? 201 votes

0%
90%
DNA3000CoatHang3rBigPoppaCBONEDrZolaSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusSw33tyMhykkemmmbanyasDrenlinzuffySurya027Luk3mZHeraldofNonequando213fmussapTheVyrusBlackfriar63Terra 182 votes
10-25%
4%
Il_CuocoRagnarok13SandeepSyuwExidos17Tijjy007NimorGiuliameijChobbly 9 votes
26-50%
0%
FrankWhiteMingo0312 2 votes
51-75%
0%
MongoPawnjack_the_ripper1 2 votes
76 - Absolutely certain
2%
Carnage313JerryJiverKiptonadeBabyMiikeChiefGoatNath 6 votes

Comments

• TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    0%
    Nath said:

I really believe they will because theres been no comments off kabam on the subject plus there giving out quite alot of gold away for free with the deadpool solo event.
    Nothing new has come yet so I still have my fingers crossed

There was no comments because it was weekend followed by a holiday, nothing's coming unfortunately
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    0%
    I thought the Chinese have destroyed all the hopium in 1839.
  • 0%
    Hope not I just spent 5m on rank ups 😂
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    10-25%
    Very unlikely but I'd like them to come. As lenoir said above, if they were brought back after people spent their gold there would be a different outrage. Either way my gold is ready, always leave a buffer after seeing the offer last year just in case...
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    0%
    It’s not gonna happen
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,893 ★★★★★
    0%
    It’s over, let it go
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    0%
    The odds of this happening are about the same odds of me hitting the next mega millions jackpot.