**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG rewards wrong, no cheaters banned

1235»

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

b) its only lawyers I'm throwing under the bus: Its not like I'm hurting actual people.

Hahahaha. This did not get enough credit.

• Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Maybe modders are hard to identify?

Gut feelings aren't goof enough.

What one person thinks is obvious might have other explanations.

Cheaters are clever in avoiding detection.

Also, Kabam prolly needs dozens of people to investigate every possible cheater, and lots of time.

To ban someone, you need proof. Otherwise honest players might get banned because someone assume they were cheating.

Anyway, you say "no modders were banned", but I feel like you have no real idea about the numbers of players banned.

He does not have any idea how many are banned. Do you?
  • Options
    CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    Well now it’s the weekend, so I doubt we’ll be hearing any updates for a few days. Really can’t believe how quiet it has been considering just how frustrated the legit players are. Incredibly disappointing.
  • Options
    CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    Can I get a hallelujah?! Absolutely fantastic news in the post this morning regarding the rampant cheaters. Hearing that there has been a new hire solely dedicated to the task of cracking down is music to my ears. Updated re-issue of correct season placements? Don't mind if I do.