**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicides rating not reflecting in PI in battlegrounds

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Why isn't suicides rating reflecting in PI in battlegrounds?
I understand you can choose a non suicides deck but that isn't the case here.
I was fighting someone once who's deck showed non suicides rating so I didn't ban his Elsa and when he placed her my R4 Hercules immediately lost 75% HP which you can imagine caused a loss even though that's the only damage I took!
The guy did have suicides in his profile.

And it happens with everyone everytime! It's impossible to tell if they have suicides! This must be changed!

Comments

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 608 ★★★
    Prestige is what shows in battlegrounds
  • Options

Prestige is what shows in battlegrounds

Well isn't that a problem then? How are we gonna make decisions if we don't know that?
    I would have immediately ban Elsa for example if I knew he had suicides or Corvus also.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 608 ★★★
    Looks at the champs they have, can’t have everything handed to you. Not many people r4 omega red without suicides for example
  • Options

Looks at the champs they have, can’t have everything handed to you. Not many people r4 omega red without suicides for example

Are you serious?
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    AMS94 said:

Common sense tells that if someone uses Elsa in BG defense, then only a mutant champ should be used against her
    Why would anyone pick her from the deck, that too as a defender, if not for a suicides trap

If you have only one mutant on your deck and that's Magneto, maybe they will put Elsa in defence to make you use your magneto. And then you won't have a counter for his Doom, his IMIW etc
  • Options
    AMS94 said:

Common sense tells that if someone uses Elsa in BG defense, then only a mutant champ should be used against her
    Why would anyone pick her from the deck, that too as a defender, if not for a suicides trap
    In AW it has become easier to detect suicide & non suicide champs, but in BGs players need to use their brain....BGs is all about strategies & bluffs

Based on that logic kabam might as well not even show champ tier what star he is either so we just have to guess if it's a 1* or 6*. Your logic makes no sense.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

AMS94 said:

If you have only one mutant on your deck and that's Magneto, maybe they will put Elsa in defence to make you use your magneto. And then you won't have a counter for his Doom, his IMIW etc
    And that's a viable strategy
    I don't see anything wrong with that
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Strategic said:

AMS94 said:

In AW it has become easier to detect suicide & non suicide champs, but in BGs players need to use their brain....BGs is all about strategies & bluffs

Based on that logic kabam might as well not even show champ tier what star he is either so we just have to guess if it's a 1* or 6*. Your logic makes no sense.
    Don't mind what anyone says. You have a valid point. Your expected knowledge should be limited to the champions drafted by both of you and the nodes. Deducting whether your opponent is using suicides or if they've had a big dinner and therefore they might not react fast enough against XL champions is some Sherlock bs.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    Why would anyone put Elsa in the deck or place in war if not for suicide? 😂
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I just assume the defender has on attack masteries.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Strategic said:

Why isn't suicides rating reflecting in PI in battlegrounds?
    I understand you can choose a non suicides deck but that isn't the case here.
    I was fighting someone once who's deck showed non suicides rating so I didn't ban his Elsa and when he placed her my R4 Hercules immediately lost 75% HP which you can imagine caused a loss even though that's the only damage I took!
    The guy did have suicides in his profile.

And it happens with everyone everytime! It's impossible to tell if they have suicides! This must be changed!

can always use a mutant champ lol
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Who cares why so you want to see your champs PI inflated?

If someone chooses Elsa or omega 7/10 times they are running suicides. You should be prepared for that.