**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Champ of the 3rd quarter of 2022

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
I'm back with this poll after waiting a couple months to let the newer champs sink in a little. Just as a reminder that Omega sentinel and Scorpion were the winners on the other 2 polls. The next poll will take place in mid January and the final poll will be in early November. In a week I will announce the winner of this poll

Best Champ of the 3rd quarter of 2022 157 votes

Gorr
1%
TerraH3t3r0casual0 3 votes
Valkyrie
1%
CassyDarthMysticShake_a_Quake 3 votes
Galan
57%
mmmbanyasheruheru511zuffySpeedbumpCedricccthanks4playingThatGuyYouSaw235SceptilemaniacAssumedNameRickGrimes_King73Liquidkold10or_StrongWu_Bangerz23SnakepSidDDragonAmazing_Demon05kyle2610DylanphileRyan18thlaserjohn26 90 votes
Quicksilver
17%
SIlverProfessorquando213NesciobuttersSyndicatedRasiloverRecarmelGustavo20BowTieJohnRockypantherxCaptain_Pug30gash228Ben_15455UnkownDOVodishika123Hrishikesh713Musha27LlessurStarSmasher2001GreenRaptor413 27 votes
Titania
2%
DrZolaDogfoodLidFlashingfistqm44 4 votes
iDoom
19%
SnakeEyes69Blackfriar63ExHavoksolopoloSandeepSAgentDoom9TheLegend27RockyshockyMurphymen666PikoluDenslo500ILLUSION8FabwiziRenaxqqBlôdletterPseudo_19The_Hound13Lemon_Man44Giantslayer88GrassKnuckles 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    iDoom
    Infamous Ironman is 100% the best champion so far
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Gorr
    I'm incredibly biased here. People fr are sleeping on Gorr.
    He's not quite up there with say Titania, Galan or iDoom. But I like him alot more
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Galan
    Ceder said:

Infamous Ironman is 100% the best champion so far

How though?
  • Options
    iDoom
    I might be biased since he was the first one I actually got as a 6*, but he is a monster and has been pulling weight in AW and even against the 8.1 boss he easily solos. I've also done sector 8 incursions with him.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Titania
    Lots of people sleeping on the wrestling girl…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Galan
    Galan is probably going to be toned down. The damage I'm seeing it too OP. I always ban him in BG no matter what. Just crazy, can finish fights in one sp1. HT and Nimrod even need ideal circumstances for them to be powerful. But this is me having no hands-on experience on the champ but from what I've heard and seen.
  • Options
    iDoom
    J0eySn0w said:

Galan is probably going to be toned down. The damage I'm seeing it too OP. I always ban him in BG no matter what. Just crazy, can finish fights in one sp1. HT and Nimrod even need ideal circumstances for them to be powerful. But this is me having no hands-on experience on the champ but from what I've heard and seen.

If the enemy doesn't have armor ups, power burn/drain/lock, or special lock, then galan will take much longer than 1 sp1 to finish the fight. Without those conditions, it takes 2 sp2s and 1 sp1 to get the full harvest damage. Even then, as a 5* it is capped at 135k damage, and my r3 6* does 177k damage.

Galan is good for the fights he is good for. Outside of that, he is just okay.
  • Options
    xjdalegendxxjdalegendx Posts: 41
    iDoom
    The sole reason I vote iDoom is because his power control is unmatched in the game. Along with the fact that he does a lot of damage with the amount of energy he burns. Otherwise I’d go with Galan even tho I don’t have him. Galan is extremely good overall due to his resistances imo. Ppl are free to educate me on Galan but Galan is really good too, only reason I didn’t vote him is because of iDoom’s power control.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Galan
    Galan Is the winner
    Next poll will include
    Spot
    Mystic Spidey
    Shuri
    Atumma
    December Champ/Champs
    The winner of that poll will face
    omega sentinel
    scorpion
    and
    Galan in the final poll
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    DrZola said:

Lots of people sleeping on the wrestling girl…

Dr. Zola

I have Galan & Titania as 6* and I'm enjoying Titania play style more than Galan. Love how she can tank sp3.