**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds rewards

I joined the alliance before the alliance policy changed and was getting milestones rewards. Missed out on two milestones due to change of requirements mid way through. Members who were in the alliance before the chance of requirements should be grandfathered in

Comments

• DylanphileDylanphile Posts: 59
    Same here. Makes no sense, Kabam. Fix this, please.
  • limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88

I joined the alliance before the alliance policy changed and was getting milestones rewards. Missed out on two milestones due to change of requirements mid way through. Members who were in the alliance before the chance of requirements should be grandfathered in

Same here. Doesn't make sense that we would get rewards. Was in for 3 days, then got a 4 day timer and missed 2 milestones.
  • Just wait until your 7-day timer is complete.

You should then be able to claim the milestones that are currently listed as Not Available.

If not, then come back and do a follow up.

Just wait until your 7-day timer is complete.

You should then be able to claim the milestones that are currently listed as Not Available.

If not, then come back and do a follow up.

The timer has expired for multiple people in my Allance and we don't have rewards.
  • Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    I got the milestones after my 7 day timer expired. Don’t know why you didn’t
  • HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71
    Same here. It allowed me to claim missed ones after timer expired.

I got the milestones after my 7 day timer expired. Don’t know why you didn’t

To clarify, you were in the alliance, your alliance put up points and reached milestones which you couldn't claim (because of the timer), then the timer expired and you could claim them?
    I've asked people whose alliances got milestones while they had a timer and they said that they could claim the milestones they missed after the timer expired. Like 15 people in my alliance couldn't claim milestones we passed during the timer after the timer ended. The only reason I am using a forum post instead of a support ticket is because kabam support has told my alliance member multiple time that he missed the milestones because he left the alliance, but he hasn't left the alliance at all. Is there anything we can do about this? I don't see why we didn't get them and kabam support seems to be unable to assist us.

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    limeade31 said:

I've asked people whose alliances got milestones while they had a timer and they said that they could claim the milestones they missed after the timer expired. Like 15 people in my alliance couldn't claim milestones we passed during the timer after the timer ended. The only reason I am using a forum post instead of a support ticket is because kabam support has told my alliance member multiple time that he missed the milestones because he left the alliance, but he hasn't left the alliance at all. Is there anything we can do about this? I don't see why we didn't get them and kabam support seems to be unable to assist us.

Kabam support is a luck of draw. If someone sane looks at your issue, they provide you with a speedy resolution. There is also a fairly good chance you will get caught in a sequence of automatic responses and get fed up of going back and forth with them without even being able to make them understand what the issue is. My guess is that this issue falls in the later.
    Graves_3 said:

limeade31 said:

Kabam support is a luck of draw. If someone sane looks at your issue, they provide you with a speedy resolution. There is also a fairly good chance you will get caught in a sequence of automatic responses and get fed up of going back and forth with them without even being able to make them understand what the issue is. My guess is that this issue falls in the later.
    Definitely the latter. They've been saying stuff about ranked rewards which wasn't even mentioned. They still said the guy left the alliance after he said he didn't. We already know that other people got the rewards and we didn't we just need them to comprehend the situation.