**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

7* Rank 1 Level 1 Base Stats (Based of Elder Sidequest)

If you've played the new Elder Sidequest you've noticed we have 7* and of course their Health and Attack values show up, if you calculate and remove the Health and Attack Bonuses given from the Global Nodes the average Rank 1 Level 1 7* would have 50k Health and 4.5k Attack which is about 6* R4? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also 7* have 6 ranks now as well, the opponents say rank 1/6 so interesting. In any case are those values just there for the side quest since final values haven't been decided yet? Or could this be a real approximation of Base 7*?

Comments

• Options
    TurtleFlakesTurtleFlakes Posts: 20
    This would be consistent with 5*s and 6*s- a 1/25 6* is ~ 4/55 5*! Interesting about the 6 ranks, I guess 7*s are planned to have longer lifespan than 6*s!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,382 ★★★★★
    Xylph said:

If you've played the new Elder Sidequest you've noticed we have 7* and of course their Health and Attack values show up, if you calculate and remove the Health and Attack Bonuses given from the Global Nodes the average Rank 1 Level 1 7* would have 50k Health and 4.5k Attack which is about 6* R4? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also 7* have 6 ranks now as well, the opponents say rank 1/6 so interesting. In any case are those values just there for the side quest since final values haven't been decided yet? Or could this be a real approximation of Base 7*?

No, this is how they will be once released.
  • Options
    XylphXylph Posts: 22

This would be consistent with 5*s and 6*s- a 1/25 6* is ~ 4/55 5*! Interesting about the 6 ranks, I guess 7*s are planned to have longer lifespan than 6*s!

However the stats are based on Rank 1 AND LEVEL 1, so not 1/25 but 1/1 as that is their level in the sidequest so could a 1/25 7* be a 6* R5?
  • Options

Xylph said:

No, this is how they will be once released.
    If so thats insane a 1/25 7* would be a 6* R5 then we could presume, absolutely insane
  • Options
    Xylph said:

Make sure when doing calculations that 500% isn't 5 times, but 6 times the amount and 200% attack increase is 3 times the amount. The scarlet witch in the SQ has 3261 attack, and close to 40k health. This is still insane though.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Xylph said:

Make sure when doing calculations that 500% isn't 5 times, but 6 times the amount and 200% attack increase is 3 times the amount. The scarlet witch in the SQ has 3261 attack, and close to 40k health. This is still insane though.
    Right I forgot that's how the games nodes function, thanks for the correction so it would be 42K Health and around 3K Attack which is a little less than 6* R4
  • Options
    I double checked the stats in auntmai and those values are just over what a r3 6* is. So a max r1 7* is equivalent is to just over a r4 6*