**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7* Rank 1 Level 1 Base Stats (Based of Elder Sidequest)

If you've played the new Elder Sidequest you've noticed we have 7* and of course their Health and Attack values show up, if you calculate and remove the Health and Attack Bonuses given from the Global Nodes the average Rank 1 Level 1 7* would have 50k Health and 4.5k Attack which is about 6* R4? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also 7* have 6 ranks now as well, the opponents say rank 1/6 so interesting. In any case are those values just there for the side quest since final values haven't been decided yet? Or could this be a real approximation of Base 7*?

Comments

• TurtleFlakesTurtleFlakes Posts: 19
    This would be consistent with 5*s and 6*s- a 1/25 6* is ~ 4/55 5*! Interesting about the 6 ranks, I guess 7*s are planned to have longer lifespan than 6*s!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Xylph said:

If you've played the new Elder Sidequest you've noticed we have 7* and of course their Health and Attack values show up, if you calculate and remove the Health and Attack Bonuses given from the Global Nodes the average Rank 1 Level 1 7* would have 50k Health and 4.5k Attack which is about 6* R4? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also 7* have 6 ranks now as well, the opponents say rank 1/6 so interesting. In any case are those values just there for the side quest since final values haven't been decided yet? Or could this be a real approximation of Base 7*?

No, this is how they will be once released.
  • XylphXylph Posts: 22

This would be consistent with 5*s and 6*s- a 1/25 6* is ~ 4/55 5*! Interesting about the 6 ranks, I guess 7*s are planned to have longer lifespan than 6*s!

However the stats are based on Rank 1 AND LEVEL 1, so not 1/25 but 1/1 as that is their level in the sidequest so could a 1/25 7* be a 6* R5?

Xylph said:

No, this is how they will be once released.
    If so thats insane a 1/25 7* would be a 6* R5 then we could presume, absolutely insane
  • Xylph said:

Make sure when doing calculations that 500% isn't 5 times, but 6 times the amount and 200% attack increase is 3 times the amount. The scarlet witch in the SQ has 3261 attack, and close to 40k health. This is still insane though.
    Pikolu said:

Xylph said:

Make sure when doing calculations that 500% isn't 5 times, but 6 times the amount and 200% attack increase is 3 times the amount. The scarlet witch in the SQ has 3261 attack, and close to 40k health. This is still insane though.
    Right I forgot that's how the games nodes function, thanks for the correction so it would be 42K Health and around 3K Attack which is a little less than 6* R4
  • I double checked the stats in auntmai and those values are just over what a r3 6* is. So a max r1 7* is equivalent is to just over a r4 6*