**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

How do you like the new AQ changes?

TopgunrulesTopgunrules Posts: 238 ★★★
I personally think the paragon store is a nice upgrade. Adding rank four materials was long overdo.
What are your comments/concerns?

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I didn’t see in the post if the glory cap is increased or not? And it’s fine. We don’t really mess with the modifiers in my alliance so that change doesn’t really affect me. Map 8 doesn’t appear to be changing either, which sucks because I’m so incredibly bored of S2099 and Peni

But glory store is good.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Who will be the most effective champion or is that scrapped?
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Etm34 said:

I didn’t see in the post if the glory cap is increased or not? And it’s fine. We don’t really mess with the modifiers in my alliance so that change doesn’t really affect me. Map 8 doesn’t appear to be changing either, which sucks because I’m so incredibly bored of S2099 and Peni

But glory store is good.

They added a 3rd miniboss in sauron and scorpion is the overall boss now.
    Thank you, scanned the announcement and did not see that.
  • Options
    MkkalMkkal Posts: 37
    Meh...
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 181
    "Broken Measures: Each time the Attacker inflicts an Armor Break or Shatter Debuff, they gain an Aptitude Buff increasing Fury, Armor Up and Precision buffs by 10% for 10 seconds. While under the effect of this Aptitude, the Attacker gains 5% of a Bar of Power each second."

I wonder how this would apply to Knull, Angela etc. Champs that apply a large number of armour breaks all at once.
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    I did initially dislike the update, but we are going from getting 1 1/2 T5B a week to now 5 t5b a week and 10 t2a, which is huge, I do agree the gold issue and time issue needs to be addressed buts it better than nothing, and as for the time spent in aq its a whole lot more valuable now.

Edit: I love how we now have the option to get a small amount of r4 mats (5%) for ppl who are on the edge of a r4. that's huge IMO

• Options
    Barca3bar3Barca3bar3 Posts: 25
    A glory store update was the minimum that could’ve been done and that’s what they did. The glory store should’ve been at this level months ago, but I guess we can’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

Eliminating the map crystals is a bad precedent. They were intended to have value and did have value for a time when they were introduced. Kabam should not be touting the fact they’ve been so woefully neglected as to become trivial as a reason for their removal.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,436 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Etm34 said:

But glory store is good.

Where?
  • Options
    Rewards look decent but it’s still hella expensive to run Map 8 and that just disincentivises players from running it. There’s a reason that half of the masters/p1 alliances run map5 instead of map 8 right now.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,152 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Etm34 said:

But glory store is good.

i don't see any boss updates for Map 8 at all in the announcement. only Maps 1-7
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,418 ★★★★★
    I like it. I do wonder @Kabam Miike if the Glory cap will increase or stay the same?