**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EoP Scorpion

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet, so maybe I couldn't find it. Who y'all using? Feel free to merge/close if I just missed it - only say Thunderbolt threads.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Nick for DOT, Warlock for robot and Taskmaster for Thunderbolts. If you go with Warlock first he covers DOT and Robot objectives
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Did it with warlock and red hulk both at r3. Used 5 l1 revives each. I ended just using my sp2 when I get it for both after the first death.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    I did it with Warlock & X-23.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Aa cheesed it
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    Red Magneto was an easy solo - took like 3 minutes boosted. Don’t even need to turn off suicides since you are pretty much just parry/heavy’ing to SP3, building prowess, then nuking. Took 2 SP3’s.

Only needed 2 points this week since I didn’t have the champs for all 4 in week 1 and didn’t feel like burning units to take NF down with HT.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    I used warlock for DOT and robot. Trying to get red hulk to work for thunderbolts but not having much success. X23 surprisingly seems to be doing well. I’ve been thinking about taking her up and boosting.
  • Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104

Red Magneto was an easy solo - took like 3 minutes boosted. Don’t even need to turn off suicides since you are pretty much just parry/heavy’ing to SP3, building prowess, then nuking. Took 2 SP3’s.

Only needed 2 points this week since I didn’t have the champs for all 4 in week 1 and didn’t feel like burning units to take NF down with HT.

I tried red mags but languor killed me every sp3
  • Brad366Brad366 Posts: 52
    Warlock made this pretty easy but I don't have a good thunderbolt. Who would be best to take up: Ghost Rider, X-23, or Man Thing?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Archangel works best

I just tested him for week 5 and it was probably the easiest EoP yet. A solo on my first try (still haven’t gotten warlock or red hulk down yet).
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    I wish the AI wasn’t such a puss for holding their specials until Scorpion reaches SP3.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Archangel works best

I just tested him for week 5 and it was probably the easiest EoP yet. A solo on my first try (still haven’t gotten warlock or red hulk down yet).
    if you are gonna hv to try warlock anyway who covers arch tag there is no point to that then lol
    I tested AA for week 5, not to get the DoT tag.
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 159
    AA for DoT, Warlock (parry, heavy, sp2), and if u have Taskmaster ranked for some reason, he will probably be goodm ill be doing Rhulk and revives ha
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★

I tried red mags but languor killed me every sp3
    I caught it once but it wasn’t enough to kill me. Solo’d the fight on the first try, which is a first for me on EOP.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Unboosted Omega Sentinel for Robot & DOT - Solo
    Boosted Rhulk for Thunderbolt - 2 Revives & lots of health potions
    Both Unduped 6* R3
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Main Account: Warlock and Rhulk. Second account: Omega Sentinel and Luke Cage
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★

If none you post videos I know your all lying. There’s no way parry heavy rulk can do it in 1 revive you only left with 40 percent health to tank insane block damage and scorpion turning into mysterious AI. Show me all your rank 3 x23 solos you lying cowards

I’ll do another Red Hulk solo and record it for $100 for you
  • Theflashseas10Theflashseas10 Posts: 145

One shot
  • Theflashseas10Theflashseas10 Posts: 145

One shot

Sorry one revive
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Red Mags / OS worked for me. 3 revives total, 2 on OS because I suck.
    Not Paragon, so I'm happily sitting at 10 points.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Solo with aa, 3 revives with Guilly, 2 with x-23
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Used Warlock. Took a few attempts to get the rhythm.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Nimrod and Archangel.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    4 revives with juggs and 1 revive with warlock