**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still no Valor quests

14567810»

Comments

• Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Piviot wrote: »
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    And another alliance mate triggered a bounty quest. SMH

Again you can only activate one per alliance every six hours, so you are triggering them so no need to post

he's complaining that it's not HIM triggering the quest and that everyone else is. It's possible he's just earning the valor while a quest is already on and it doesn't count that way.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    The whole time of this lousy event I keep seeing the 'begin quest' window appear, but the valor quest is nowhere to be found. Sometimes it triggers, but most times it does not. Looking at the timestamp of when the alliance mate triggered it shows the quest should still be there. What GIVES?

That means begin a quest or do arena to get some Valor.

That pops up for everyone when there isn't one currently happening
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Keeping this thread alive...
  • Yes we’re still waiting for an update on this thread
    Yep.
  • So, again people are climbing the valor leaderboard without any sense, the guy actually #2 came out of nowhere
    He did top3 in solo events only one time, 3rd exactly, gaining 2500 extra valor from there
    So, how can he have only 10k less than someone that got 30k+ extra doing multiple times top3 in solo events?
    Side note: this guy already had valor removed when you noticed some valor amounts gained by no right methods, maybe time to do a double check that something like this is not happening again
    Thanks
  • We got the compensation. I hope everyone here can receive what they deserve. Good luck
    Sobo102 wrote: »
    We got the compensation. I hope everyone here can receive what they deserve. Good luck

We did as well.
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Sobo102 wrote: »
    We got the compensation. I hope everyone here can receive what they deserve. Good luck

We did as well.

So did we. Feels good
  • PsychoChrisPsychoChris Posts: 18
    Finally received them too.
    Thanks, Miike!
  • I'm glad everyone received their compensation
    But now we can't start new bounty missions anymore
    30/30 in my alliance claimed valor for a minimum of 100k each, and some really a lot more
    How is possible that no new bounty mission triggered?
    Screwing top10 contenders in the last days is not a nice move
  • EggmanPEIEggmanPEI Posts: 16
    Since the last featured arena ended and that method of obtaining valor came to a close, no bounty missions have been triggered in our alliance. We've had numerous members 100% heroic and master mode in this timeframe.. no trigger. We're still able to get valor from vanquishing blows, but cashing those in on top of EQ aren't triggering either. What gives? My top 1000 ranking is slowly melting away.. I've busted my rear-end for a month only to feel like I'm being messed with in the final week?
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★

Again you can only activate one per alliance every six hours, so you are triggering them so no need to post
    Who are you to tell me I shouldn’t post? Don’t see orange text in your post, so obviously not a Moderator.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★

he's complaining that it's not HIM triggering the quest and that everyone else is. It's possible he's just earning the valor while a quest is already on and it doesn't count that way.

This guy gets it. I 100% normal and beginner (still working on master) and made damn sure there wasn’t a bounty quest already running both times and nada.
  • What about this clear proof of exploiting?
    7i954lo4orpn.jpg
    303i9zte9ksr.jpg

The second screenshot is from few minutes ago, but less than 12 hours ago that guy was still in his first alliance "Jokers"

This guy named "The hell inside" is bouncing between alliances to play more bounty missions, and is clearly a violation of the nature of the competition, as you Miike clearly stated in the announcement

"Do note, Summoners, we will be keeping a close eye on Valor and the ways and means Summoners are earning it. Use of exploits or nefarious means to earn more Valor than is normally possible, or more than one Test of Valor every 6 hours will be looked on unfavorably by the Grandmaster. Possible actions include loss of Valor, removal from the Valor Leaderboard or worse. Let’s not go that route!"

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax
    I hope you will look into this, thanks

• Peon0491Peon0491 Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike

So the valor store is leaving. Clearly the plan was to ignore this problem until the event ended. Like many others, our entire alliance (D69) was unable to trigger a bounty for two days after the maintenance. Prior to that we were triggering 3-4 a day. On that second day after, nearly all of the members moved to another alliance (JJSA) and immediately triggered a bounty and resumed at the rate of 3-4 a day. Obviously we were denied two days worth of bounty missions but nothing was done. No fix. No explanation from you just a "too bad, so sad" silence. Well done.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Peon0491 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

So the valor store is leaving. Clearly the plan was to ignore this problem until the event ended. Like many others, our entire alliance (D69) was unable to trigger a bounty for two days after the maintenance. Prior to that we were triggering 3-4 a day. On that second day after, nearly all of the members moved to another alliance (JJSA) and immediately triggered a bounty and resumed at the rate of 3-4 a day. Obviously we were denied two days worth of bounty missions but nothing was done. No fix. No explanation from you just a "too bad, so sad" silence. Well done.

Maybe you just didn't trigger one as others
    Have all been compensated now
  • Peon0491Peon0491 Posts: 7
    That's not possible. We didn't take a 2 day break for doing all the things to trigger one we had done before the maintenance and then again after the move. And after Mike said all harmed alliances had been made whole, he then backtracked and said they had not all been. He also promised a further update that never came.