**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still no Valor quests

Comments

• AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Also I’ve noticed the top 10 in overall Valor have about 500k extra Valor which I did the calculations even based on arena and vanquishing blow ranking it doesn’t add up! And not possible to trigger more than four bounties in one day. There is something up for sure. And congrats on being #2 that’s awesome dude
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Sorry meant the top 1. Cause even compared to the rest of the top 10 his score seems a little inflated. But whatever congrats to all the top 10 anyway you guys are crushing it. But still something off about bounties triggering please check it out and see what’s up.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Aliab wrote: »
    Also I’ve noticed the top 10 in overall Valor have about 500k extra Valor which I did the calculations even based on arena and vanquishing blow ranking it doesn’t add up! And not possible to trigger more than four bounties in one day. There is something up for sure. And congrats on being #2 that’s awesome dude

Kabam really needs to look into this, clearly something is wrong if the math doesn't add up. They will probably sweep it under the rug though. I heard from a source that the 250K Valor sent out to everyone had a glitch which allowed people to claim it multiple times. But hey that's non of my business.....
  • lglsvnlglsvn Posts: 9
    Aliab wrote: »

That's what I wondering. How can possible? You can not trigger more than four in one day. I'm sure there is happening something weird things. We will see...
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Don't you get like 2-3 valor for quest fights? He might be running some bot that quests with energy refills 24/7
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Been over a week now. Are you guys just not replying to this thread anymore? @Kabam Miike
  • Acanthus wrote: »
    Don't you get like 2-3 valor for quest fights? He might be running some bot that quests with energy refills 24/7

3 valor is only in 1.1-1.2 in master mode
    please do a quick math how match quest he need to do for surpass someone that have done 8 times top3 in solo events, when he didn't ranked in top3 of solo events ever
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I’ve been putting somework but I legit don’t know how they get that much valor tbh...
    3el0myqttxtp.png
  • I’ve been putting somework but I legit don’t know how they get that much valor tbh...
    3el0myqttxtp.png

I'm #3, i did always top800 in arena, and 8 times top3 in solo events
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    @Legendary_Gatto I have done 1-10% in arena since day 1 and so far only missed 1 valor quest and that's just 15K point, 1-20% in solo events done for the most part, and I've never seen that cOd3r35 in any leading score..
  • @Legendary_Gatto I have done 1-10% in arena since day 1 and so far only missed 1 valor quest and that's just 15K point, 1-20% in solo events done for the most part, and I've never seen that cOd3r35 in any leading score..

yeah, that guy have more than what is supposed, i totally agree
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
  • ezzda1ezzda1 Posts: 14
    edited November 2017
    Another 5 days after my original post another 1millon valour collected still no bounty mission activated. It's been almost 2 weeks since I've triggered a bounty mission, Come on there are guys in my alliance triggering them every 8 hours yet I'm the highest rank for collecting valour in my alliance by a good million, I'm sure it's working like it's supposed to though.
    @Kabam Miike are you going to get this fixed or do I just give up trying.
  • Okay you guys solved the problem regarding who had extra valor, but how can is possible that bounty missions are not triggering? in my alliance everyone just claimed all valor, and a single player claimed 650k valor himself alone, no new bounty missions

This is unbelievable
    Fix this issue
  • RB3RB3 Posts: 6
    I was able to do valor quests before but now I get the message that they're there but Am not able to access them (not in the quests). I've missed 4 now..
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    If you guys are on about UK leaderboard and King, he pays mercs to do his stuff, arenas, legend runs, LOL.

How the hell he has 5mil and over is a joke, and none of earning it would be him too.

Doesn't deserve anything
  • Hey All,

Now, we know that this has affected many different Alliances in many different ways. This is our next topic that we need to cover, and are starting to look into this now. We won't have a quick or easy resolution to this right now, but we will be taking our time to ensure that we can address this as effectively as we can, as quickly as we can. I don't want to set your time expectations too high; this could take a while and likely will not be any earlier than next week.

It has been more than 10 days since Miike said there will be a resolution for the error in Valor event after the update. Miike said the 250k valor sent to everyone is separate from the resolution mentioned above. Any updates? Where are you @Kabam Miike ? An interim update would be appreciated.

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Sobo102 wrote: »
    Hey All,

Now, we know that this has affected many different Alliances in many different ways. This is our next topic that we need to cover, and are starting to look into this now. We won't have a quick or easy resolution to this right now, but we will be taking our time to ensure that we can address this as effectively as we can, as quickly as we can. I don't want to set your time expectations too high; this could take a while and likely will not be any earlier than next week.

It has been more than 10 days since Miike said there will be a resolution for the error in Valor event after the update. Miike said the 250k valor sent to everyone is separate from the resolution mentioned above. Any updates? Where are you @Kabam Miike ? An interim update would be appreciated.

Agreed. And sitting near one of the cutoff points for overall valor, it would be nice to know.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Anyone been able to trigger valor quest? Alli just collectively collected ~30 rewards and nothing....
  • NevvB wrote: »
    Anyone been able to trigger valor quest? Alli just collectively collected ~30 rewards and nothing....

same.. we've had none today.. we ususally did 4/4
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    4 for 4!!!

We’re only a group of 10 actives but we’re lucky to get 1 every 2 days
    Hey All,

I see you lurking around @Kabam Miike. Could you check in to see find out the status on this?
  • Raganator wrote: »
    Hey All,

I see you lurking around @Kabam Miike. Could you check in to see find out the status on this?

Hey All,

I don't have an update on exactly when this will occur just yet, but we are still working on getting this to you all. We haven't forgotten! I'll see if I can get a status update from the team.
    Raganator wrote: »
    Hey All,

Hey All,

I don't have an update on exactly when this will occur just yet, but we are still working on getting this to you all. We haven't forgotten! I'll see if I can get a status update from the team.

Much appreciated.
  • @NevvB Our Alliance finally started triggering Bounty Missions again a couple days ago after over a week with no Bounties.. Today a bounty was triggered which I was never notified about and did not see a notice for at the top of Global Chat until the final 13 minutes of said bounty, despite my being online all afternoon, and my Quest energy happened to be depleted when I DID spot the notice and so I missed out on the rewards/shards. It was very disappointing.
  • InkInk Posts: 9
    DS rifts quest and scrap yard was so much better then these valor randomly working or not working as Intended.
  • InkInk Posts: 9
    Hey All,

Sorry, this fix came out faster than I could message out to you all. To summarize, you guys were right about some alliances not being able to trigger bounty missions. While we did start looking into it at the beginning when you brought this to us, it took us longer than we would like to find out if this was a bug, and then the root cause of the issue.

Now, we have started to roll a fix for all Alliances affected. It should be out to all affected Alliances within the next hour or two. This will enable all Alliances to be able to trigger Bounty Missions again.

Any update on the lost valor Because of missions acting up after the maintenance? I’ve been hoping you guys would have done it by now. I’ve been grinding for top 1k rankings but without knowing its seems I have no shot.
  • Hey everybody,

We're just about to send out a message to all Alliances that were negatively affected by this issue. In this message, you'll be getting some rewards that you missed out on.

What you can expect to receive in this message will vary from Player to Player, and Alliance to Alliance. We've been able to find exactly how many Tests of Valor every Alliance would have triggered during this time, and will be awarding everybody affected 100% of the possible Valor and Crystal shards that they could have earned if they had been able to do them, as well as an extra 100 5-Star Shards for initiator rewards.

Things to keep in mind: Although we were able to find just how many Tests of Valor each Alliance would have triggered, the 6-Hour period of each of these Tests of Valor means that there could not have been any overlaps. This means that no Alliance would have been able to initiate more than 12 tests of Valor during the time we were having issues with Bounty Missions.

So, some of you that moved Alliances during this time may also find that you are getting different amounts from others in your Alliance. This is because we took individual access into account. If you moved from an Alliance that was not having this issue, and then joined one that was, you had a shorter period of time where you were affected.

Now, this issue only affected fewer than 500 Alliances, and many Alliances that had initially reported not being able to trigger a Test of Valor later went on to trigger one, and therefor were not affected, but didn't have much luck in triggering a Test of Valor.

We're sorry this took so long to get together, but we wanted to be thorough, and make sure that everybody was given the rewards that they could have earned, but didn't because of an issue on our end.
  • lglsvnlglsvn Posts: 9
    Hey everybody,

We're just about to send out a message to all Alliances that were negatively affected by this issue. In this message, you'll be getting some rewards that you missed out on.

What you can expect to receive in this message will vary from Player to Player, and Alliance to Alliance. We've been able to find exactly how many Tests of Valor every Alliance would have triggered during this time, and will be awarding everybody affected 100% of the possible Valor and Crystal shards that they could have earned if they had been able to do them, as well as an extra 100 5-Star Shards for initiator rewards.

Things to keep in mind: Although we were able to find just how many Tests of Valor each Alliance would have triggered, the 6-Hour period of each of these Tests of Valor means that there could not have been any overlaps. This means that no Alliance would have been able to initiate more than 12 tests of Valor during the time we were having issues with Bounty Missions.

So, some of you that moved Alliances during this time may also find that you are getting different amounts from others in your Alliance. This is because we took individual access into account. If you moved from an Alliance that was not having this issue, and then joined one that was, you had a shorter period of time where you were affected.

Now, this issue only affected fewer than 500 Alliances, and many Alliances that had initially reported not being able to trigger a Test of Valor later went on to trigger one, and therefor were not affected, but didn't have much luck in triggering a Test of Valor.

We're sorry this took so long to get together, but we wanted to be thorough, and make sure that everybody was given the rewards that they could have earned, but didn't because of an issue on our end.

First of all sorry about my English. My alliance affected too but we didn't get any rewards, any messages! I told you every time like a crazy "test of valor icon missing for 65 hours". This mean 11 tests of valor. I hope you can read this @Kabam Miike