**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Relics: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Kris_26Kris_26 Posts: 8

I'm not able to equip my relic into my champs. Omega Sent was previously in AW attack and another quest, but not anymore. I can equip the relic to other champs tho.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    edited November 2022

5* relic shards are missing. I am 100% sure I recently got some.

@TheAngryOne Did you ever to get the bottom of this? I am sure Elder SQ difficulty gave some but I don’t have any either.
  • I can’t switch relics once I have access to the champs I want or don’t want to use them on.

Example 1: I want to switch from my 4* Hulk relic being on Overseer to someone else, but Overseer is on aw defense with the relic on him (and I just finished the aw boss, which means I have access to my champs again, doesn’t mean I have access to change my relics.

Example 2: As I said, I finished aw and should have access to my champs again. I just got the juggernaut relic and want to place it on my Rintrah, except I’ve used him in aw on offense, which means I can’t place the relic on him.

In other words, any champs that are used in AW can’t have relics applied/removed from them.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Binding the relics seem to change my champs name to have a golden color but when I face an opponent that is the same as the champ I bound the relic to their name is gold too. This doesn't seem correct.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    My Wolvy almost never connects when I summon him. Really annoying.

• Won’t let me bind my relic. Says the champion is in a quest when he isn’t.
  • I got enough alloy to rank up a relic, which enabled another part of the tutorial. However, the relic whose page I entered is bound to a champion who is currently in a quest - which results in the highlighted rank up button being unusable and locks the game until you restart.
  • FluidFluid Posts: 3
    Ok so not sure if this bug has been brought to anyone's attention but I don't see it anywhere on the forums. My relic prestige was 133 with a 4* hulkbuster a 3* awakened scarlet witch and a 3* winter soldier, all leveled up to max rank 1. Today I opened a new relic, this relic was vision and like usual I leveled him to max for rank 1 but for some reason my prestige went down from 133 to 96 instead of going up? This would be my fourth overall relic so I was assuming if anything I'd get a relic prestige bump but instead I went down? Am i missing some sort of feature or is this an error? Thanks in advance for any insight and help and if it is a bug I'd love to see it fixed so my prestige goes back up and not down, I worked hard for that relic and to open it and see my prestige lower is kind of discouraging.
  • IPG4IPG4 Posts: 2
    edited December 2022
    I'm fine with a mandatory tutorial. However according to the relic web page you only get 6 free unbinds before it starts to cost units. So we have to waste an unbind just to finish a tutorial?
  • DAREXXYTDAREXXYT Posts: 1
    edited December 2022
    @Kabam Miike
    Quería saber si me podrían ayudar con el problema de que en campos de batalla aparezco en ligas a las que no he llegado sin haber ganado los combates y me perjudica ya que pierdo los premios de esas ligas y ya me va pasando 2 veces quisiera saber si me pueden devolver los premios

• TreevorTreevor Posts: 19
    When leveling up rune slots you can use embers to level up above the cap, at which point the ember is used and it doesn’t level up. I accidentally used a few before I realized.
  • MkeyMkey Posts: 6
    In our alliance, one of our member which is not leader or officer can start an Aliance Quest. How could it be happen? As the member said, he just wanted to take a look the alliance quest started or not . Now, In the alliance, level1 aliance quest has been opened.
  • Goldie2409Goldie2409 Posts: 1
    A relic cannot be equipped to a champion while it is active in a quest. My CGR is not in any quests or areas or wars I checked !! I want to bind 3* thor to him but it won't work. Please fix it.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

Unable to bind to my champ as I'm apparently in a quest with him ... I am in no Quests as the pics show and my AQ team is cgr/shang chi/doom. And well placement shouldn't matter anyway.
  • MONGOBILLYMONGOBILLY Posts: 23
    I am unable to bind my new 4* storm relic to colossus. It says he’s in a quest, but he is not.
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    I have noticed that I can't add relic ISO to my bound relics if they're "bound to a quest", even if my champion has been released-- for example, I finish AQ, my champions are therefore released, but I'd have to wait until the AQ time has expired to do anything with the relics bound to the champs I take into AQ. I assume that this is a bug, hopefully it can be sorted soon!
  • I need any one to help me
    From 6 hrs ago
    i randed 3rd char to rank 4
    And didnt get any tittle
    Maybe now am pargon without tittle .. lool
    So when i got him
    With next tiitle or what ...
    Really rofl
  • HoldenMT3HoldenMT3 Posts: 3

When spinning a 3-5 start relic crystal there's nothing in there other than 3* relics. I let one spin itself out and I haven't seen one 4 or 5* relic in the entire thing.

Same, I’ve opened a few and have spun them all out just to see some 4s or 5s and nothing. Submitted a ticket and get the generic message “everyone has the same rate of pulling to make the game fair”. Need someone to confirm it’s not supposed to show any higher level relics.
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 312 ★★
    The t1 alloy fragments from the glory store are implemented incorrectly; when purchased instead of adding 75 frags to my total I got an item in the misc. inventory.

• MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Unable to bind 5* Vision to ANY tech champ of 5* or 6* rarity. Says its bound but doesn't stick
  • DragonbaneDragonbane Posts: 16
    Picked up a higher rarity SW and wanted to swap her. However I am unable to unbind or bind relics, I also tried another relic and it says “bound” but it doesn’t stick.
  • Igheid11Igheid11 Posts: 41

Picked up a higher rarity SW and wanted to swap her. However I am unable to unbind or bind relics, I also tried another relic and it says “bound” but it doesn’t stick.

Same here... Try to unbind, swap... Nothing works... Reboot the game... Nothing
  • Igheid11Igheid11 Posts: 41
    edited December 2022
    Igheid11 said:

Same here... Try to unbind, swap... Nothing works... Reboot the game... Nothing

I can't swap this relic... Nimrod is binded to a 4 star vision relic. No matter how many times I push the bind button...
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Mackey said:

Unable to bind 5* Vision to ANY tech champ of 5* or 6* rarity. Says its bound but doesn't stick

I am having this same issue with 5* Wolverine and 4* Antman relics I picked up today. Haven't tried unbinding but binding is not working and my champs are not in any quests or arenas.
  • DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Posts: 55
    Same issue, can't bind or unbind relics I got today
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

My Wolvy almost never connects when I summon him. Really annoying.

This. I have to wait a second and go for a special intercept with the striker for wol to actually hit them. If I do my combo and then fire 1st hit misses ai blocks the rest then lights me up.
  • Gonc3dGonc3d Posts: 7
    edited December 2022
    Mackey said:

Also unable to bind relics, its asks me if i want to leave the screen without binding the relic and it doesnt give other choice than to leave without binding it
  • _BigD__BigD_ Posts: 7
    I submitted a ticket as I am sure most have and have gotten a response. But the response was basically wait and check forums and in game messages, yet I read through this whole thread and have not seen any admin posts…the flooding of relics into the game has not been subtle…they even have a 5* relic in the banquet milestones over a 6* generic awakening gem…so my question is, how long is it going to take to even acknowledge the issue??? Clearly it’s affecting multiple players