**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level up event… again

Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
Well, I didn’t see that coming. I guess it’s because they’ve added relic related rewards.

Comments

• Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    Lol
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    limeade31 said:

I am ok with this, pls don't fix lol. Free gold/units.

Yup. I’m more than happy with it. Loads to level up after cyber week.

The new rewards look decent. Nice to see an increase in the T5B fragments.
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    Ill take 😂
  • Options
    Level-up event for UC just came up (which is on different rotation than other higher progression).
    And still same Milestones and Ranks as previous 22-hr events. (Was thinking Relic additions were maybe just in above shown Level-ups, so waited for UC one to check if true, nope).

So, either new Relics stuff is ONLY for higher progression players (which wouldn’t seem right, yes, maybe higher quality Relic stuff, but not *only* for them) ?

Or Relics stuff in yesterday's day's twice in a row Level-up appearance is maybe INCORRECT ?? And why maybe they hadn’t paid out that previous Level-up rewards yet ?

Anyone who was on the 2nd Level-up, have you gotten those yet now ? And does your new current event still show these same additions for that one too ??
    (I *did* get the rank rewards for the UC Arena 22-hr event that had just ended)