**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your favorite MCOC YouTuber

1235Β»

Comments

• Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    -Nagase-
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 174 β˜…β˜…
    I think this topic should not exist, youtubers read the forum and it's a bit unhealthy to put them in competition. Everyone prefers who they like best, but it might make a lot of them have a bad night for no reason. Let's keep it positive, they all have different contents so I prefer them all in their own way :smiley:
  • Options
    MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 β˜…β˜…
    1. Seatin πŸ‘‘

2. Jason Voorhees. His how to use champs vids are the best
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Grass MCoC is pretty cool ngl

Self promo
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ChiliDog said:

Kt1 for most content, but mcocnoob format for story breakdown.

Pretty much same as this guy said
  • Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 β˜…β˜…
    MCOC N00B
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Atromix aka The Analyzer (skilled player with a very good sense of humour and some nice video editing skills). May he fully recover from his injuries after the accident.

Seatin was/is funny too but when it comes down to informative and helpful guides it's MCOC NOOB for me.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

hmm suprising how many ppl are open about being a kt1 supporter . dude should have been perma banned years ago

"Why" exactly do you think he deserves it?
  • Options
    UghzyUghzy Posts: 86 β˜…
    Used to watch contestchampion and seatin with a hint of dorky Dave. Still check in with Brian grant here and there, but at this point for me MCOCNOOB is top tier, especially for story content.

Also started checking in with Vega lately. Easy to watch and I like how he constructs his different tier lists. So for me it's MCOCNOOB and Vega.
  • Options
    Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 94 β˜…
    edited December 2022
    None of the above. MCOC Noob & Jason Vorhees ftw.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    None of them! Jason Voorhees do really videos.

The youtubers generally don’t take into account foreigners.They speak quick, and there is no written messages (except funny generated transcriptions).
  • Options
    JMC2007JMC2007 Posts: 42 β˜…
    Lagacy

Damn... Y'all forgot BeroMan...

Y'all don't love good content🀧

My guy, Bero man literally just complains about BGs. Sure he’s good but he just complains
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88 β˜…
    JMC2007 said:

My guy, Bero man literally just complains about BGs. Sure he’s good but he just complains
    Exactly, the content is pretty good sometimes but the community posts are just annoying. His last post is him explaining why he isn't in top spot because of cheaters. Even if he's right the way he goes about it is just annoying, and if he would've gotten it he finds out when the cheaters get banned regardless. Crazy skilled, a little worried he's gunna call out people who aren't cheating tho lol.
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Karatemike
    limeade31 said:

JMC2007 said:

Exactly, the content is pretty good sometimes but the community posts are just annoying. His last post is him explaining why he isn't in top spot because of cheaters. Even if he's right the way he goes about it is just annoying, and if he would've gotten it he finds out when the cheaters get banned regardless. Crazy skilled, a little worried he's gunna call out people who aren't cheating tho lol.
    Tbh, I get annoyed seeing his posts on my explore pageπŸ˜‚πŸ’” I don't even watch his content. Why is YouTube showing me his rants?πŸ’€
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108 β˜…
    Vega of MCOC is by far my favorite. I have learned so much more about this game from his channel. Just a very down to earth guy who is always helping the MCOC Community. I have mad respect for the 3 guys in this poll though also. They are all 3 great at what they doπŸ‘
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MCOC NOOB is the GOAT. Cant understand why he isnt an option lol
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…
    Always loved Katy candy’s buff ideas
  • Options
    VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75 β˜…
    Lagacy
    Seatin is the best for me whenever he uploads i always watches it
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 β˜…β˜…
    For cgr videos -> slayer
    Else kingslayer mcoc
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184 β˜…
    Lagacy
    Lagacy has the most in-depth videos
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why not @Campo4 ?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SHADYXVASHSHADYXVASH Posts: 5 β˜…
    Lagacy
    All are best but love lagacy...
  • Options
    PhotimePhotime Posts: 66 β˜…
    Lagacy
    Kt1