**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about Accolades

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Curious can we use the nominations to nominate ourselves or even friends in other alliances?

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Make new accounts and add to your alliance. Can nominate them and get the freebie crystals :-)

It’s funny how people find ways to exploit everything, before it even gets released 😂
  • Options

Make new accounts and add to your alliance. Can nominate them and get the freebie crystals :-)

I wonder if the “requirements to be eligible to participate” would also apply for RECEIVING Items and/or Accolades ??
    ie, an established account sending items/accolades to a brand new account (sort of the opposite of what all the gifting problems were in the past).

Or would it just apply for trying to SEND them out (and otherwise contribute points, earn milestones, etc, etc, etc)
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185

KGold29 said:

Let me guess, either you're not in an alliance or you hate your alliance mates with all your guts!

Actually I'm in an alliance and sadly I'm the only member. If I had alliance members I'd be sending nominations as I had available.
    Come join us buddy and u can send me accolades lol
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,017 ★★★★★
    Accolades? Hm, must have missed something in a announcement 🤔
  • Options
    Just got 2 alliance members! I'm so grateful!
  • Options
    Actually got a third member and enjoying nominating with the accolades. Hope we have these accolades next year. They are fun!