**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Banquet Solo Event placements prediction

124»

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★

One has only to wonder how much that cost in Turkish Lira, considering the current exchange rates. One could very easily get suspicious on how that score was achieved, under the circumstances. I’m just saying…

Let’s all hope that Kabam takes their sweet time to deliver the ranking rewards, to ensure that all modders and cheaters are filtered out. Wouldn’t you agree…?
    A lot and enough. Enough that I and others are financing this game so you can come here, bicker and insinuate things freely…

How poor of you to assume things for other people…

No one would have assumed anything if you had came to the forums with something to contribute to the discussion. Instead, you came to flash your very high score, in very poor taste. So I guess I had to match it with (you are correct), a poor reaction. For which I apologise.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Is there a thread on alliance rank rewards predictions?
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

One has only to wonder how much that cost in Turkish Lira, considering the current exchange rates. One could very easily get suspicious on how that score was achieved, under the circumstances. I’m just saying…

Let’s all hope that Kabam takes their sweet time to deliver the ranking rewards, to ensure that all modders and cheaters are filtered out. Wouldn’t you agree…?
    A lot and enough. Enough that I and others are financing this game so you can come here, bicker and insinuate things freely…

How poor of you to assume things for other people…
    I thank you for your service my good sir!
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Most predictions are coming from 2021. I don’t see how anyone can have any confidence in their predictions.

This year is so different points wise.

I’m also not seeing people discuss a much smaller pool of participants. With crystal gifting removed; that removed A LOT of accounts from the pool. We like to hope that Kabam removed all the cheating bot accounts but we all know many slipped through the cracks.

Even ignoring fraud and bots. Think about all the legitimate alt farming. I know people that had 30+ accounts ready for gifting. Over 100k units. Many of those accounts were dumped. There’s only so many consumables one can go through before they expire in 14d.

I see a ranking pool much smaller than previous years. Meaning less people in the percentage brackets. Meaning those brackets are tougher to place in.
  • Options
    FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    edited January 2023
    Adevati said:

Most predictions are coming from 2021. I don’t see how anyone can have any confidence in their predictions.

I’m also not seeing people discuss a much smaller pool of participants. With crystal gifting removed; that removed A LOT of accounts from the pool. We like to hope that Kabam removed all the cheating bot accounts but we all know many slipped through the cracks.

Even ignoring fraud and bots. Think about all the legitimate alt farming. I know people that had 30+ accounts ready for gifting. Over 100k units. Many of those accounts were dumped. There’s only so many consumables one can go through before they expire in 14d.

I see a ranking pool much smaller than previous years. Meaning less people in the percentage brackets. Meaning those brackets are tougher to place in.

It is such a foolish statment, even when nobody can gift GBC doesn't mean all the legitimate Alt account DIDN'T PARTICIPATED in gifting, thousands of alt accounts still did, what else people will do? I had an account made last year but i didn't used it it was lvl 25 but i managed to gift myself 50,000 solo point worth of carb core and other stuff, i was looking forward to new mastery unlock as well as gifted myself whole Incursion revives set. I actually had 2 alt account 1 was used last year but still managed to gift me 700-800 worth of incursion revives due to it being already lvl 40 and ready to gift with those solo units milestone. All in all i had 2 alts both of them legit and participated in gifting. Now what sense does your comment make? Nothing. Pool is still huge due to alt accounts which is NOT ILLEGAL it can never be illegal, gifting was a liability people can make 10-100 account if they choose to and gift themselves it is their choice their time. Next year it's not happening according to kabam so why not use it all any way possible.
    P.s 1account scored 58000 another 1 just 17000 pts in solo both of them lesser then me at 100200.
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Falconi said:

Adevati said:

It is such a foolish statment, even when nobody can gift GBC doesn't mean all the legitimate Alt account DIDN'T PARTICIPATED in gifting, thousands of alt accounts still did, what else people will do? I had an account made last year but i didn't used it it was lvl 25 but i managed to gift myself 50,000 solo point worth of carb core and other stuff, i was looking forward to new mastery unlock as well as gifted myself whole Incursion revives set. I actually had 2 alt account 1 was used last year but still managed to gift me 700-800 worth of incursion revives due to it being already lvl 40 and ready to gift with those solo units milestone. All in all i had 2 alts both of them legit and participated in gifting. Now what sense does your comment make? Nothing. Pool is still huge due to alt accounts which is NOT ILLEGAL it can never be illegal, gifting was a liability people can make 10-100 account if they choose to and gift themselves it is their choice their time. Next year it's not happening according to kabam so why not use it all any way possible.
    P.s 1account scored 58000 another 1 just 17000 pts in solo both of them lesser then me at 100200.
    Your rebuttal is way off base.

First, my comment is foolish because of your circumstantial evidence? Of course you gifted yourself. You can use those consumables from your two accounts easily in the next couple weeks.

I’m talking about people that farmed up 20, 30, 50 accounts with 100K+ units. What would you do with 600 incursion revives, 300 revives, and 500 team revives? All within 14 days. The point is; you’d never be able to spend them all. So at some point, in many circumstances, those alts would be worthless and not participate.

To combat your circumstance, I have an alliance mate with 25 alts. They only used 15 of those alts to gift. So yes, people did scrap alts.

People also stopped grinding/creating alts a couple months ago when the announcement was made that no crystals were being gifted.

Add to that, we were told, multiple times, that accounts only needed conqueror OR level 40. Many grinders stopped at level 31-34 (common level when rushing to conqueror). Once the event hit, and we found out we had to be level 40 also. Many gave up those accounts (I gave up two). Spending 4-6 hours grinding for 2k-3k units of consumables was a poor return on investment with all the events going on.

Never did I say your alts were illegal. I said many alts ARE illegal and fraudulent. See Kabam’s post about it. They estimated 850,000 crystals were fraudulent via transactions or bots churning out thousands of accounts. Those bots sold the crystals. They can’t this year. The third party market for revives and potions is non-existent. So virtually all of those bots and fraud accounts are no longer in the pool. Like I said, Kabam did clean out those accounts the best they could. But they did not get all of them. They physically could not identify all of them; which is why gifting is being ended in the first place.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Adevati said:

Falconi said:

Adevati said:

Your rebuttal is way off base.

First, my comment is foolish because of your circumstantial evidence? Of course you gifted yourself. You can use those consumables from your two accounts easily in the next couple weeks.

I’m talking about people that farmed up 20, 30, 50 accounts with 100K+ units. What would you do with 600 incursion revives, 300 revives, and 500 team revives? All within 14 days. The point is; you’d never be able to spend them all. So at some point, in many circumstances, those alts would be worthless and not participate.

To combat your circumstance, I have an alliance mate with 25 alts. They only used 15 of those alts to gift. So yes, people did scrap alts.

People also stopped grinding/creating alts a couple months ago when the announcement was made that no crystals were being gifted.

Add to that, we were told, multiple times, that accounts only needed conqueror OR level 40. Many grinders stopped at level 31-34 (common level when rushing to conqueror). Once the event hit, and we found out we had to be level 40 also. Many gave up those accounts (I gave up two). Spending 4-6 hours grinding for 2k-3k units of consumables was a poor return on investment with all the events going on.

Never did I say your alts were illegal. I said many alts ARE illegal and fraudulent. See Kabam’s post about it. They estimated 850,000 crystals were fraudulent via transactions or bots churning out thousands of accounts. Those bots sold the crystals. They can’t this year. The third party market for revives and potions is non-existent. So virtually all of those bots and fraud accounts are no longer in the pool. Like I said, Kabam did clean out those accounts the best they could. But they did not get all of them. They physically could not identify all of them; which is why gifting is being ended in the first place.

Lmao, why you guys would be raging about this, calm down, chill fams, its Xmasmasmasmas
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,982 Guardian
    Adevati said:

Probably not as many as you think. Last year there were at least 350k ranking participants in the gifting event. Sure there might have been many players with dozens of alts, but the vast majority of players play a single account. Even if alts represented thousands of gifting accounts, that would still be on the order of a percent or two of the total numbers. Possibly less.

Point scoring is also different this year than in previous years, but not by a huge amount. Alt gifting does change scoring for the relatively small percentage of players that were doing that, but probably not for the bulk of the players outside the top 1%.

If I had to guess, I would say the total number of participants might be lower than last year, but not by a materially large amount. That's based on the fact that while there might be less players now than last year, the free crystals were much easier to come by this year than last year which would likely have encouraged higher participation levels.

There are large margins for error in trying to predict player behavior, see every one-off competitive event that Kabam holds where there's little opportunity to extrapolate behavior (i.e. the Deadpool events). And players can still psych themselves out in arenas: for example, the infamous Doom arena (not the Infamous Doom arena) where Doom went for a ridiculously (at the time) low score of 61 million in round one before bouncing up to a more respectable 127 million in round two. And I've been telling people my best guesses are just that: educated guesses. But I don't think its entirely unpredictable.

But I guess we'll see in a few days.
  • Options
    Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    Not to mention you didn’t have to gift or send this year. Just opening the calendar crystals have you points
  • Options
    Legend009Legend009 Posts: 21
    What do you guys think is rich the mans prediction right or wrong
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 201 ★★
    edited January 2023
    I pretty much think predictions are correct. In my alliance, we narrowly got Gold 2 in AW, only 3 of us reach 100K, and 6-7 reach 80K. The rest of alliance just stay far below. Most people don't spend money nor do arenas, so just open free stuff and open something with the few units they have.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Legend009 said:

What do you guys think is rich the mans prediction right or wrong

Directly, they make sense...still, hard to tell with changes between last year's event and now.
  • Options
    Loukan said:

Wher do you think the approximate rank of the following would lie?

Solo 55K

Alliance 2.5 mill

11-25% for solo and alliance probably