**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you like Relics?

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
Poll for Yes or No feedback, just to see if this new feature is approved by the community

Let the discussions happen below

I gotta confess i ve been skeptical since they announced this, but i tried to try it before giving a feedback. However the amount of bugs is pissing me off!! i just cant unbind my relics, cant swap runes!! This stupid feature is broken, once u take action there, its irreversible, i tried to contact support but still no answer, and ive been seeing lots of players having the same problem

Do you like Relics? 175 votes

Yes
23%
MasterSmokeVladislas22Darkrider05DragonMCOCTotal_Domin01GarloyuwJediTrix5Ackbar67dfmoore26tusharNairanggafkColinwhitworth69MaxGamingPikoluTony886JollyHawkCtfz35H3t3rNoob_Master69 41 votes
No
76%
Crine60Crys23Severus35MagicBentonWorld EaterSpity68Carnage313Cristalmanheruheru511zuffyManup456ccrider474ChovnerSpeedbumpquando213bryce7mVerzzRichTheMancur53dFitnesscw 134 votes

Comments

• Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 665 ★★★★
    Yes
    My general feelings on Relics are positive, the current bugs absolutely suck but I think it's unfair to disregard the whole system because of it (although they should be fixed ASAP ofcourse)
    I was afraid Relics would be kind of too powerful and you'd NEED them for future content. But the way it stands now it kind of has gone the whole other way and they aren't too exciting and could use a little more love, but I'm also happy that they weren't made insanely powerful from the start only to be nerfed later on.

I think they need a bit more focus and finetuning aswell as a clear direction (when can we expect new strikers and where can we use them).

All in all I'm hopeful of what they could be, if I had to give them a grade it'd be like a 6.5/10 (making me lean to the "yes" answer)
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,036 ★★★★★
    No
    If you could use them in story or Abyss, I'd love them. But they seem to add very little. I do love extending my doom cycle with them though.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Yes
    I enjoy having something new that introduces new features, functionality, etc.

I do feel like I may be one of only a few that have really invested in relics :D
  • Yes
    Hulkbuster relic allows my r4 Nebula unboosted, but with synergies, to kill RoL WS in 1 sp3 sp2 rotation. She wasn't able to do that before.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Crys23 said:

Not to mention button placement in active gameplay.

+1
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 406 ★★
    No
    Perfect, no is at 69%
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 406 ★★
    No
    No one else vote
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Nova with thor
    Winter Soldier with Massacre or Nick Fury
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 180
    No
    I voted no, although I actually like the concept and see a lot of potential in the idea. But the implementation is currently not good. For one, the relics take too long to be used in short fights. For two, the effect of the relics, especially the 3* and 4* relics currently in circulation, is too small to really make a difference in longer fights. Some relics such as Winter Soldiers are so special that you can almost only use them on one champ. So there is still a lot of room for improvement, even if the idea is actually very good.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    No
    For me the only thing positive about relics champions is to get a passive stun inbetween my combos
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    No
    It seems like they do next to nothing. They take way too long to become usable in a fight. I still don't completely understand the ranking/leveling process and the terms they use in-game between the tutorial info and the game screens as well as the website info has some discrepancies that make it further confusing.

The pictures for the rank up materials in the glory store and in rewards are messed up because 1 of them shows an amount on it like it is fragments but it may be a whole one or the amount is wrong (I can't remember now exactly because of how little I care to think about them) and others that are fragments don't even show what the amount of them are.

The poorly communicated info on how they work and problems with the info displayed about the rank up materials and process plus all the bugs is just ridiculous for how important they made them seem in the original announcement and how much time and effort they supposedly put into developing these. It really bothers me that time that could have been put into fixing existing issues or creating new champs, reworks, abilities, masteries, etc. was probably spent on this poor feature.

Additionally, I haven't opened more than the first 2 I got because I don't know if they will release better ones later that will actually be worthwhile and if the current crystals or whatever we use to open them will work for the new releases down the road that they mentioned in the original post.

The amount of people I have seen saying they aren't going for the final solo banquet milestone because it is just a relic says a lot to me but I'm sure Kabam will see it the other way because there will still be so many going beyond that point just for the rank reward chances.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    No
    Hardly any of them seem that useful, and the partially allowable is not necessary. They aren’t that good that they should only be for certain modes. The only relic I like is venom on Venom, because it can increase his crit rating and bleed damage.
  • NosrepNosrep Posts: 85
    No
    If you could use them in story, I might like them more, but I don’t see the use in them as they are
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Yes
    i mean i think the 5* ones are pretty cool...but the 3* and 4* ones are absolutely beyond useless. For some reason they are very stingy with the 5*s

I mean apparently they value a 6* generic gem under a 5* relic for who knows why, based on the banquet event