**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best counter to Idoom in Week 4 Legendary SQ

Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I have gold and rank up materials but no iso. Idoom is so annoying with Power Burn sp1 and Power Sting node. I have tried many times but each time, he knocks out all of my champions before reaching the boss and its the last path I have to do to get exploration

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,006 ★★★★★
    Knull and Gorr best bets
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 438 ★★★
    NUKE HIM DOWN WITH SCORPIGOD!!! I soloed it with a 3* for fun, and came out with 90% heath
  • Options
    I have a rank 3 6*, but he nuked him to fast, so I did it with the 3* do I could have more fun
    Wong_99 said:

NUKE HIM DOWN WITH SCORPIGOD!!! I soloed it with a 3* for fun, and came out with 90% heath

• Options
    Terra said:

Knull and Gorr best bets

I used Gorr a few times but even though I like using him, he's so hard to maintain in a fight. Each I got him to 15%, he went up to 40% and just blew past Gorr and then wrecked the rest of my team
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

Scorpion was amazing. Didnt quite finish the job but he got Idoom to 50% and then I played it safe with Gorr and Doom. Used Kitty for the boss and finally completed it
  • Options

Wong_99 said:

Scorpion was amazing. Didnt quite finish the job but he got Idoom to 50% and then I played it safe with Gorr and Doom. Used Kitty for the boss and finally completed it
    What’d I tell ya? Scorpigod is the definition of amazing
  • Options
    I find venom to be real good against idoom