Options

Best counter to Idoom in Week 4 Legendary SQ

Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I have gold and rank up materials but no iso. Idoom is so annoying with Power Burn sp1 and Power Sting node. I have tried many times but each time, he knocks out all of my champions before reaching the boss and its the last path I have to do to get exploration

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★
    Knull and Gorr best bets
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 464 ★★★
    NUKE HIM DOWN WITH SCORPIGOD!!! I soloed it with a 3* for fun, and came out with 90% heath
  • Options
    I have a rank 3 6*, but he nuked him to fast, so I did it with the 3* do I could have more fun
    Wong_99 said:

NUKE HIM DOWN WITH SCORPIGOD!!! I soloed it with a 3* for fun, and came out with 90% heath

• Options
    Terra said:

Knull and Gorr best bets

I used Gorr a few times but even though I like using him, he's so hard to maintain in a fight. Each I got him to 15%, he went up to 40% and just blew past Gorr and then wrecked the rest of my team
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

Scorpion was amazing. Didnt quite finish the job but he got Idoom to 50% and then I played it safe with Gorr and Doom. Used Kitty for the boss and finally completed it
  • Options

Wong_99 said:

Scorpion was amazing. Didnt quite finish the job but he got Idoom to 50% and then I played it safe with Gorr and Doom. Used Kitty for the boss and finally completed it
    What’d I tell ya? Scorpigod is the definition of amazing
  • Options
    I find venom to be real good against idoom