How do I sell my Relics?

SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Member Posts: 211 ★★
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
Does anyone know how I can sell Relics? Was hoping they would be give some gold and ISO, but there's no option to from what I can see.

I can sell the embers but not the Relics themselves.

Any help would be great.

Comments

• SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Member Posts: 211 ★★
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Why would you want to sell relics?

Because I don't use them and I need gold and ISO to rank up my champs.
    And this is the same reason people asked to sell champs as they wanted to get gold and iso to rank up other champs.
    They're not champs though, they're just Relics, nobody cares about them and I'd prefer the materials from selling them TBH.

I have a feeling that if they allowed people to sell their relics, later down the road those same people would be upset that they don't have the relics they now 'need' for something because they were allowed to sell them...and did.

They might just phase Relics out though, in which case I've benefitted from the gold and ISO at least.

I have a feeling that if they allowed people to sell their relics, later down the road those same people would be upset that they don't have the relics they now 'need' for something because they were allowed to sell them...and did.

They might just phase Relics out though, in which case I've benefitted from the gold and ISO at least.
    Please cite your sources for the first part of this statement.
    They did that with MROC, tried to force it on us but nobody cared and then got rid of it. (Would still prefer it if they reskinned Sorcerer Supreme and Silver Centurion though)
    Pikolu said:

If anything, selling relics would give relic shards and embers, not hero shards and iso.

Would be able to sell the Embers and sell the Relics that I open with the shards for more Embers that I can then sell for gold. 😉
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,408 Guardian

They did that with MROC, tried to force it on us but nobody cared and then got rid of it. (Would still prefer it if they reskinned Sorcerer Supreme and Silver Centurion though)
    MROC was a bad idea from the beginning and it only closed when the old kabam CEO stepped down.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

This is just a new way from the op to say he hates relics, and I do hate them to, but the post seems childish tbh

Please cite your source that everything done in MROC will be replicated in MCOC.
    It's the same company so my earlier point ticks your box and doesn't need further amplification.

H3t3r said:

This is just a new way from the op to say he hates relics, and I do hate them to, but the post seems childish tbh
    Needing gold and ISO is never childish, it costs a fortune to rank up 6* champs with all these rank up materials from Battlegrounds.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Looks like many didn't catch the sarcasm in the post. Would be nice if we can sell a 3* relic and get a 1-2 7* gem.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,628 ★★★★★

Please cite your source that everything done in MROC will be replicated in MCOC.
    It's the same company so my earlier point ticks your box and doesn't need further amplification.
    Lol by that logic mcoc should have shut down when the new ceo came on board too then. Yout sounding more a fool with every sentence you type sorry.
    Buttehrs said:

Lol by that logic mcoc should have shut down when the new ceo came on board too then. Yout sounding more a fool with every sentence you type sorry.
    Why would MCOC need to be shut down? Not following your logic here.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,628 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Your the one with backwards logic here. You said mcoc would follow mroc footsteps because it's the same company. So by that logic alone mcoc would shut down then right? Because they shut mroc down. Clown statement if I've ever seen one.
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Your the one with backwards logic here. You said mcoc would follow mroc footsteps because it's the same company. So by that logic alone mcoc would shut down then right? Because they shut mroc down. Clown statement if I've ever seen one.
    I said we have seen unpopular content pushed onto us that was later shut down. I was referring to MROC characters being added to MCOC to encourage our player case to adopt the new MROC game.

Kabam made both games, therefore the same may happen with Relics, i.e. remove them if they fail.

Pretty simple concept IMO and doesn't suggest closing MCOC down in any way.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    the day they allow us to sell relics is the day i get a 6* champion from these damn GBC :D

McDonalds produces the Big Mac and the McRib. Therefore since those are products of the same company, we can expect the Big Mac to phase out and only be offered in a limited capacity from time to time.

Ahh... now I get it. Thanks @Skunkcabbage !

We can expect that they might use the same supplier for their ingredients and packaging on those two products and that the same staff might be involved with running the production of those two items.

Make more sense now?

So by your reasoning MCOC will be shutting down soon. Because if MROC let you sell relics (or whatever the equivalent is) and went defunct then MCOC should follow suit as they're both owned by Kabam.

How do you have all this inside knowledge? Do you know someone that works for Kabam? Do these principles of same ownership apply to companies outside of those producing mobile gaming apps?
    Nope - MCOC could phase out Relics if they fail, nothing as drastic and sensationalist as what you are suggesting.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

The resources they would give, would be much more useful than the relics themselves in fairness 😂
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

I wouldn’t want to sell them, you never know when there might be a new event that can only be entered by a champ with a relic 😂

Oh god they're not going to do that to us are they?
    I think they will, they'll create some content in the future where you must have them OR the odds are drastically against you if you don't have a relic
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★

So by your reasoning MCOC will be shutting down soon. Because if MROC let you sell relics (or whatever the equivalent is) and went defunct then MCOC should follow suit as they're both owned by Kabam.

How do you have all this inside knowledge? Do you know someone that works for Kabam? Do these principles of same ownership apply to companies outside of those producing mobile gaming apps?
    Nope - MCOC could phase out Relics if they fail, nothing as drastic and sensationalist as what you are suggesting.
    They're not going anywhere. I'm surprised people are still acting as if they're not already a thing.