How do I sell my Relics?

2»

Comments

• Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Member Posts: 273 ★★★
    We get it, you hate relics. Okay.
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Member Posts: 211 ★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

I don't hate Relics, I just want to be able to unlock their full potential, but I can't do it.

Ghost_Fan said:

I don't hate Relics, I just want to be able to unlock their full potential, but I can't do it.
    Like you can't unlock the full potential of any champion just yet. So it doesn't make any sense.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,408 Guardian

Ghost_Fan said:

Wait, you want to unlock their full potential, by selling them? You're contradicting yourself here
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Member Posts: 453 ★★★★

I have a feeling that if they allowed people to sell their relics, later down the road those same people would be upset that they don't have the relics they now 'need' for something because they were allowed to sell them...and did.

They might just phase Relics out though, in which case I've benefitted from the gold and ISO at least.
    Please cite your sources for the first part of this statement.
    They did that with MROC, tried to force it on us but nobody cared and then got rid of it. (Would still prefer it if they reskinned Sorcerer Supreme and Silver Centurion though)
    Please cite your source that everything done in MROC will be replicated in MCOC.
    It's the same company so my earlier point ticks your box and doesn't need further amplification.
    So by your reasoning MCOC will be shutting down soon. Because if MROC let you sell relics (or whatever the equivalent is) and went defunct then MCOC should follow suit as they're both owned by Kabam.

How do you have all this inside knowledge? Do you know someone that works for Kabam? Do these principles of same ownership apply to companies outside of those producing mobile gaming apps?
    Nope - MCOC could phase out Relics if they fail, nothing as drastic and sensationalist as what you are suggesting.
    They're not going anywhere. I'm surprised people are still acting as if they're not already a thing.
    They won't go anywhere that's true, but Goodluck trying to sell em to most players, check any poll that was made anywhere about relics and you'll see the opinions. You can force em in game but you can't force people to accept or care about em
    Pikolu said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Wait, you want to unlock their full potential, by selling them? You're contradicting yourself here
    No I'm not, their full potential is to become gold.
    Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Like you can't unlock the full potential of any champion just yet. So it doesn't make any sense.
    I don't want to sell champs I've already stated that earlier in the thread. I want to rank them up and need gold, that's what I want.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

I don't want to sell champs I've already stated that earlier in the thread. I want to rank them up and need gold, that's what I want.
    Then do arena to get gold. Do incursions to get gold. The amount you would gain from selling a relic if possible would be very very very minimal. Probably not even enough to level up a 5* r1.
    H3t3r said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Then do arena to get gold. Do incursions to get gold. The amount you would gain from selling a relic if possible would be very very very minimal. Probably not even enough to level up a 5* r1.
    I already do as much arena and Incursions as I can but BGs is a huge gold sink with the rank up materials as I've already stated. I'm not using Relics so figured they could be sold to help bridge some of the gap. Every little helps.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★

I have a feeling that if they allowed people to sell their relics, later down the road those same people would be upset that they don't have the relics they now 'need' for something because they were allowed to sell them...and did.

They might just phase Relics out though, in which case I've benefitted from the gold and ISO at least.
    Please cite your sources for the first part of this statement.
    They did that with MROC, tried to force it on us but nobody cared and then got rid of it. (Would still prefer it if they reskinned Sorcerer Supreme and Silver Centurion though)
    Please cite your source that everything done in MROC will be replicated in MCOC.
    It's the same company so my earlier point ticks your box and doesn't need further amplification.
    So by your reasoning MCOC will be shutting down soon. Because if MROC let you sell relics (or whatever the equivalent is) and went defunct then MCOC should follow suit as they're both owned by Kabam.

How do you have all this inside knowledge? Do you know someone that works for Kabam? Do these principles of same ownership apply to companies outside of those producing mobile gaming apps?
    Nope - MCOC could phase out Relics if they fail, nothing as drastic and sensationalist as what you are suggesting.
    They're not going anywhere. I'm surprised people are still acting as if they're not already a thing.
    They won't go anywhere that's true, but Goodluck trying to sell em to most players, check any poll that was made anywhere about relics and you'll see the opinions. You can force em in game but you can't force people to accept or care about em
    Not sure what type of protest that signifies, but regardless of our feelings on them, they're in the game, they're being used by Players and they're the latest new thing, and it's entirely up to people if they want to invest in them or not. They're still going to be there, and anyone who is interested in being competitive is going to care about them sooner or later. They're not just going to discard months of work because some people don't care about new aspects.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    So no, no one is forcing anyone to care. Just like any aspect of the game isn't forced on anyone. That doesn't mean it's going to cease to exist. It just means some people are not interested in an aspect of the game. Like some don't play Arena and some do.
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Member Posts: 151
    OP is just trolling, and doubling down on it again and again. We get it, OP. Maybe touch some grass or something.

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ok then why you wanna sent the relics? Cause you haven't unlocked their full potential. Well you haven't unlocked the full potential of any champ just yet. You keep contradicting yourself.

McDonalds produces the Big Mac and the McRib. Therefore since those are products of the same company, we can expect the Big Mac to phase out and only be offered in a limited capacity from time to time.

Ahh... now I get it. Thanks @Skunkcabbage !

We can expect that they might use the same supplier for their ingredients and packaging on those two products and that the same staff might be involved with running the production of those two items.

Make more sense now?
    No. It doesn't. Please expand and explain deeper.

Does this apply to supply and demand in any way? I didn't do too well in Macroeconomics.
    I think you mean microeconomics...
    Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ok then why you wanna sent the relics? Cause you haven't unlocked their full potential. Well you haven't unlocked the full potential of any champ just yet. You keep contradicting yourself.
    I've already replied to your same point. Relics full potential would be to become liquidated into gold to be used to rank up champs. I'm not contradicting myself, you're just intentionally trying to misinterpret my comments in a weak attempt to try and discredit my cognitive ability. Sorry but it's not going to work on me.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Ghost_Fan said:

The amount of gold you would get would be meaningless. I'm personally for letting people make their own decisions even if they are bad, so I would support allowing the selling of champs and relics, but your reasons for doing so are bad.
    edited January 2023
    Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

I've already replied to your same point. Relics full potential would be to become liquidated into gold to be used to rank up champs. I'm not contradicting myself, you're just intentionally trying to misinterpret my comments in a weak attempt to try and discredit my cognitive ability. Sorry but it's not going to work on me.
    It seems that you jumped on the hate train without knowing why. I agree, relics are useless better to be removed from the game but to sell them for gold? I mean come on.

I don't know even if it's worth the time trying to have a civilized argument with you to be honest. Your thoughts are all over the place. You just jumped on the relics hate train without having a reasoning except that it's 'trendy'.

Don't get me wrong, relics do suck and they should be removed from this game, the faster, the better, but no for the reasons you have stated (if you have stated any reason at all. You even got me confused).

And one last try, who said that relics full potential is to become gold? Is this some kind of bad trolling that I don't get?
    I don't know what hate train you're talking about, I don't use them personally and would prefer to sell mine for gold. I want to use the gold to rank up my champs - that is the reason I have stated (multiple times, in fact)

If they are my Relics I can do whatever I want with them, including sell them. I can rank up whichever champs I want, how is this any different?

You used the word "argument" which was quite telling. I don't want arguments with people, however I do like discussions - there's a difference.

I'm sorry if you're confused - I just want to sell my Relics for gold - that is literally all I want, nothing complicated..

I'm not trolling, I want to sell the Relics on my account for gold to use for ranking up my champions.

Pikolu said:

Ghost_Fan said:

The amount of gold you would get would be meaningless. I'm personally for letting people make their own decisions even if they are bad, so I would support allowing the selling of champs and relics, but your reasons for doing so are bad.
    Thanks for the support - I'm also an advocate for free choice.

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

It seems that you jumped on the hate train without knowing why. I agree, relics are useless better to be removed from the game but to sell them for gold? I mean come on.

I don't know even if it's worth the time trying to have a civilized argument with you to be honest. Your thoughts are all over the place. You just jumped on the relics hate train without having a reasoning except that it's 'trendy'.

Don't get me wrong, relics do suck and they should be removed from this game, the faster, the better, but no for the reasons you have stated (if you have stated any reason at all. You even got me confused).

And one last try, who said that relics full potential is to become gold? Is this some kind of bad trolling that I don't get?
    I don't know what hate train you're talking about, I don't use them personally and would prefer to sell mine for gold. I want to use the gold to rank up my champs - that is the reason I have stated (multiple times, in fact)

If they are my Relics I can do whatever I want with them, including sell them. I can rank up whichever champs I want, how is this any different?

You used the word "argument" which was quite telling. I don't want arguments with people, however I do like discussions - there's a difference.

I'm sorry if you're confused - I just want to sell my Relics for gold - that is literally all I want, nothing complicated..

I'm not trolling, I want to sell the Relics on my account for gold to use for ranking up my champions.
    Apologies for using the word argument instead of the word discussion. I couldn't recall a more fitting word at the time and I went with it.

Ok so my champs are my champs and I can do whatever I want with them, including selling them. Wait I can't cause Kabam has removed this feature.

You might not using them but they are a factor in prestige which you should take in mind. It doesn't matter if you are using them or not.

If you want them to just be removed from your account contact support.
    If you wanna get 5K gold (at max) for selling them keep trying here. I doubt it will ever happen though.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,628 ★★★★★
    What makes you even think you would get gold back in the first place. You would most likely get embers and alloys. Those would give maybe 100 gold each if you sell them. That's absolutely worthless.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I wish i could well my relics 🤣
  • KyloKylo Member Posts: 124
    edited January 2023
    I've been here for some time, way before I started commenting and posting. This here is one of the most worthless discussions I've ever seen. What makes the op think selling relics would give the amount of gold they need? What makes the op think selling relics would even give isos?? What if Kabam makes it sellable but you will only get embers and shards? Selling champs only gave inconsequential amount of gold, isos and shards. Kabam just made gold farming even easier. Someone made a post about getting 500k gold everyday. Even with the bg argument(discussion), people can only use 30 champs in their decks. Have I missed something?

Edit: I recently saw and started following that 500k gold guide, and if the person who made it, I think it was @Chatterofforums , is seeing this... Thank you for that guide mate.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Does anybody know if i go from rank 1 to 2 on a 5 star or a 4 star relic , then by how much points will my relic prestige increase ?