**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banquet rewards

Comments

• Options
    SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213 β˜…
    Thanks kabam jax for the updateπŸ™πŸ™
  • Options
    VedangVedang Posts: 2
    Kabam Jax said:

As stated in the initial event post, and in-game, we expect the rewards to be out within a week of the conclusion of the event. As the event ended on Tuesday that window stretches to Tuesday morning.

It appears that the team is targeting Friday for these rewards but that is, as always, subject to change.

Love that !
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

As stated in the initial event post, and in-game, we expect the rewards to be out within a week of the conclusion of the event. As the event ended on Tuesday that window stretches to Tuesday morning.

It appears that the team is targeting Friday for these rewards but that is, as always, subject to change.

Thank you Jax! Thank you for responding and doing so in a kind way. I know you guys mentioned from the original post when the event was starting it could take up to a week, but thank you for still kindly responding to the many posts about the rewards.
  • Options
    XxDeadDreadxXXxDeadDreadxX Posts: 46 β˜…
    Lol
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

I would be quite impressed if y'alls pushed them out today as I was willing to wait till Tuesday.

My reaction to this newfound information:

• Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 β˜…β˜…
    Before they drop
    What do you think ALLIANCE cutoff for 1-5% will be?
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 611 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    12 million
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Before they drop

3-4 mil
  • Options
    DalbeniwDalbeniw Posts: 18 β˜…
    I get being patient but it isn’t like this is a brand new game. It’s been around for almost a decade. Seems like this should be a little more streamlined by now. It’s Friday and so far nothing.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Renaxqq said:

Before they drop

3-4 mil
    Lord, I hope you’re right.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guys don’t hold your breath on these rewards coming today just focus on Tuesday.
  • Options
    SpartanChaosSpartanChaos Posts: 22 β˜…
    He said aiming for Friday but subject to change. I never get my hopes up with early rewards and always expect the full timeline so as to never be disappointed
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2023

BabyMiike said:

I think Kabam jax got our hopes up on purpose

Not at all, he said they were trying for Friday. No guarantees. Honestly, they'll be in when they come in.
    I was joking, obviously Kabam Jax was being serious 🀦🏻
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6 hours remaining in a level up event too…. It’s just too good of a coincidence for them to actually be out today
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

6 hours remaining in a level up event too…. It’s just too good of a coincidence for them to actually be out today

Fr I was waiting for them too
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This waiting is terrible.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

He said aiming for Friday but subject to change. I never get my hopes up with early rewards and always expect the full timeline so as to never be disappointed

Rule of thumb: whenever they say they're "aiming" for a specific day, however many days that is multiply it by three.