**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banquet rewards

Comments

• Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    our alliance had 1.85 mil, and finished top 25%
  • Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Still haven’t received any of the banquet rewards yet
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Toj37 said:

DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Mine just came in as well. Right around where I thought I might end up.

And what was your point total if you don’t mind?
    I think i got the tier right below this at about 400k. Not 100% sure since i cant see the rank
    @ahmynuts if you got a 6* kang then yes thats 1-3%
    Then yes around 400k gets you 1-3%
    So far, the lowest score I've heard getting 1-3% has been 300k, and the highest score I've heard still getting 1-3% is 423150. Extrapolating from the lowest score I know that was above 5000 and the scores I am aware of between 3% and 5%, I think the 1-3% bracket was between 280k and 490k, plus or minus a bit.
    I think I was 279k and still haven’t gotten anything. The suspense is killing me lolz
    I put up well over 300k (318 and some change to be exact) and got top 10%, but the rank is not displayed in the email
    How did someone with 300k rank higher than me?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 ★★★
    FYI
    282K got me 1-3% for solo
  • Options
    OKAYGang said:

Toj37 said:

DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

I think i got the tier right below this at about 400k. Not 100% sure since i cant see the rank
    So far, the lowest score I've heard getting 1-3% has been 300k, and the highest score I've heard still getting 1-3% is 423150. Extrapolating from the lowest score I know that was above 5000 and the scores I am aware of between 3% and 5%, I think the 1-3% bracket was between 280k and 490k, plus or minus a bit.
    I think I was 279k and still haven’t gotten anything. The suspense is killing me lolz
    I put up well over 300k (318 and some change to be exact) and got top 10%, but the rank is not displayed in the email
    Nevermind I haven't gotten my solo rewards they were alliance rewards and thought they were solo.
  • Options
    Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    OKAYGang said:

Toj37 said:

DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

I don’t think they’re putting them out by rank. People in my alliance that scored above and below me have gotten theirs. I’m thinking it might be because I’m near a threshold that I haven’t gotten mine yet.
  • Options
    ADK08ADK08 Posts: 4
    OKAYGang said:

OKAYGang said:

Toj37 said:

DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Nevermind I haven't gotten my solo rewards they were alliance rewards and thought they were solo.
    You had me worried!
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 441 ★★★
    When will solo rewards come? I got ally
  • Options
    PascalGambitPascalGambit Posts: 47

I put in 80k and pulled a 6* Herc Dup, and a 6* Knull. Happy camper here. :)

Were the two 6*s from the solo rank rewards?
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Our alliance scored 111,950 so my guess is when the rewards come my alliance will get at highest in the 51-75% area, but most likely the bottom bracket 76 - 100%. One yields a 6* rank up gem (Rk 1 - 2), 10K 6* Shards, and a 3* Relic, and the other 2,500 6* Shards. Either way getting 6* Shards, but how much will just wait and see.
  • Options

FYI

Seems 318k got me the same, but hard to tell since the event is gone and it wasn't stated/written in the mail. Got 6* Kang, r3 to r4 gem, AG, and some other stuff, pretty sure that was the 1-3% bracket going solely on memory.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★

394k solo.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 ★★★
    And
    OKAYGang said:

FYI

Seems 318k got me the same, but hard to tell since the event is gone and it wasn't stated/written in the mail. Got 6* Kang, r3 to r4 gem, AG, and some other stuff, pretty sure that was the 1-3% bracket going solely on memory.
    That's what I got for the reward at 1-3%
  • Options
    Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Posts: 44

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    Happy to have achieved my individual goal. The pleasant surprise was that my alliance did better than I would have expected - thought we’d be in the bottom bracket. My individual score was 231k for reference.

• Options

Happy to have achieved my individual goal. The pleasant surprise was that my alliance did better than I would have expected - thought we’d be in the bottom bracket. My individual score was 231k for reference.

Of course my Nexus crystals were ****, but happy with my AG - finally going to awaken my Omega Sentinel.

• Options
    EverythingZenEverythingZen Posts: 35

• Options
    Haven’t gotten my rewards yet but a ton of people have?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

Can't remember. We got 2 Nexuses as well. Either Solo or Alliance.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    No solo received yet, just alliance for me.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    DrZola said:

Kabam Jax said:

As stated in the initial event post, and in-game, we expect the rewards to be out within a week of the conclusion of the event. As the event ended on Tuesday that window stretches to Tuesday morning.

It appears that the team is targeting Friday for these rewards but that is, as always, subject to change.

So hold you to Tuesday morning?

Dr. Zola
    Good job Jax. Beat Tuesday by a mile and got me a 3-4 Tech gem. Impressed with the speed of rewards. Nice work!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    Got 1-5% rank with just a little over 5m for alliance rewards:

11-25% with 127k for solo rewards:

Awakened OG Hulk, Sam Wilson to sig 40 plus those other 2:

And my 3 nexus crystals:

• Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I only got Alliance rewards, not Solo.

Was there a minimum amount for Solo rank rewards? (For reference, I put in enough points to get the Awakening gem from the Solo milestones).
  • Options
    Deez66Deez66 Posts: 11
    Ravens20 said:

Deez66 said:

• Options
    PascalGambitPascalGambit Posts: 47

Can't remember. We got 2 Nexuses as well. Either Solo or Alliance.
    Ah ok, thanks for the confirmation.

I scored just under 90K and received the 26-50% placement rewards, which only contained 10K 6* shards. A member in my alliance who similar to yourself hit just over 80K, reckons he received 15K 6* shards, which is commensurate with the 11-25% bracket. Your post left me wondering if I'd received the wrong reward. No indication of rank in the solo reward email sent only compounded my confusion.

I see there's now a thread discussing the issue of incorrect rewards; time will tell I guess/hope..
  • Options
    Eliot76Eliot76 Posts: 22
    I think in is okay…
    😉
  • Options
    Eliot76 said:

I think in is okay…
    😉

Sheesh congrats. Three of the best champs in the game in one pull?
  • Options
    Eliot76Eliot76 Posts: 22

Eliot76 said:

I think in is okay…
    😉

Sheesh congrats. Three of the best champs in the game in one pull?
    Thanks. I open 3 Nexus and had a little but of luck😉
  • Options
    Sorry but i don’t have my alliance rewards for thé banquet event. I quit my alliance after thé end of the event. I receive my personnal rewards but not the alliance one. It’s not normal i want them! I play this game since 7 years! So tell me why?????? I think stop the game if i don’t havé those ! I’ m sure i’m not the only one! And what about those who have been hired from their team? It’s not a normal thing! When you do the half alliance war you have the rewards and when you do the entire event and you leave you don’t have????? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • Options
    This what my last alliance have i whant thé same !