**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who has your vote for Summoner's Choice 2023?

Characters for Summoner's Choice 2023 were revealed through the in-game mail. Who has your vote? And do you have a secondary vote?

Who has your vote for Summoner's Choice 2023? 199 votes

Echo
4%
BendyGustavo20silentagMoeyTehrOmedennRazovyShake_a_QuakeKLZEom 9 votes
Bullseye
16%
World EaterKeonexOKAYGangShadowstrikeTotal_Domin01Gordon_gekko1CyborgNinja135KillSwitchCaptain_Pug30SunRiceTheDaywalkerMother_FlerkenRealdeel1982SmsplicerEwell65SSS69Fara_ByronGunnerDigletGamingQazzyStebo_79 33 votes
Spider-Punk
8%
AlFuegocrossshatterRookiieRockypantherxLuke9523JAATKINGRenaxqqCarracho01SpideyFunkoPuttPuttDankeacePulpyFrootRatedSViperCederJoneenyoSamuelxBuchanan 16 votes
White Tiger
13%
Jinxesaxequando213TheVyrusSundance_2099NescioAinysolopoloScarRealmbooscka2536nOuxGodslayer_1Owl_0wlHeroesforhire18_Deamon1337PRIMUUSPseudo_19DrewfusmcgeSalve_maker05Marostrange2005MutantA___4444 26 votes
Deathlok
25%
MasterSmokeSnakeEyes69DrZolaCrkwestccrider474Speedbumpdanno4990Evil_TwinF4k3_GaM3rKØNGBlackSaChiVergeman78Doom_and_GloomArchdemon_AssumedNameWu_Bangerz23Denslo500Suros_moonOGAvengerSoulOfDarkness 50 votes
Gladiator
23%
RaganatorMike8mn123dudeHeraldofNoneheirDEZfmussapTerraUghzyMqc19Sw0rdMasterMoosetiptronicHeadpool12OpandemonioCx8BowTieJohnButtehrsSCP1504Webby72MehmettshumaxgorathDJMNH 46 votes
Sunfire
4%
RichiesDad79DemonzfyreKerneasStellarWildblue333JragonMaster170Blueline_10firemoon712 8 votes
Marrow
5%
CazFoxhero007KnightNvrEndingThoye3JefechutaAce2319XedCrow9074HiltonAlsElMelloiSolomerc 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    I'm voting White Tiger, but we all know Bullseye is going to win this.
  • Options
    sopojarwo_99sopojarwo_99 Posts: 1
    White Tiger
    White Tiger
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Deathlok

DEATHLOK for sure we need all 6 classes for the summoner choice champs & two are already down (science/cosmic) lets show the tech class some love this year
  • Options
    SirsquigglesSirsquiggles Posts: 10
    White tiger

Idk I like the ultimate Spider-Man show and shes a cool character
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Gladiator
    No mystics, just hope they’re plaining on putting Morgan and Agatha anyways, and that’s why they’re missing. Gladiator seams like the obvious choice
  • Options
    Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    Adam Warlock
  • Options
    Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77
    Gladiator
    i would love to add Agatha, but Pikachu i choose you.... :
  • Options
    White Tiger

No mystics, just hope they’re plaining on putting Morgan and Agatha anyways, and that’s why they’re missing. Gladiator seams like the obvious choice

White Tiger will be Mystic class, her powers are from mystical tiger amulets powered by an ancient Tiger God.
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Deathlok
    First Death Lock, than White Tiger or Gladiator, but I hope they make Gladiator as Skill champ and not any other class, need some more good skill champ
  • Options
    White Tiger
    Gladiator's going to be cosmic, he's an alien.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Marrow
    Not gonna lie I’m surprised Deathlok is getting so many votes lol
    I went with Marrow tho most(not you Spiderpunk) look cool. Marrow just feels more unique to me.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Bullseye
    Bullseye, I wanna see him throw pencils and playing cards at random people
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    White Tiger
    White Tiger, for me personally, seems like the most deserving to come to the game. Not many people know of her or at least remember she exists and she needs a little more recognition. It's also be great to see some interesting synergy teams with all the cat-themed champions we have in the game already like Kitty Pryde, Tigra, Black Cat, Black Panther, etc.