**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's enjoying the 9 hit and pause meta?

What an awful awful decision kabam just when battlegrounds was becoming a favorite of people u went and made it as boring and awful as possible if the goal was to ruin the season for 95 percent of players mission accomplished change the node name to 9 hit and pause

Comments

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★

I think that has to be more common with the lower players as I haven't seen that even once in the Paragon level. If anyone tried it in the matches I've done, would be a guaranteed loss

Happens plenty amongst the paragon players, I’ve seen several top tier alliance members do it.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    The nodes stink, but I’ll still play. Seems like we’re all struggling a bit
  • Options
    I have mixed feelings about the meta. While I certainly have a deep enough roster for it, there are fights that both just royally suck, and other fights that are awesome.

It also makes annoying defenders like Domino super good since they can't just nimrod her down with ease 🤣
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Haven't paused a single fight, but since I had quit the game for almost 2 years, i don't hv any new champs especially tech and cosmic champ whom people mention a lot here (Nimrod, Knull, Gorr, Omega, Kitty, Odin etc etc.. my defensive team is very weak sadly incomparision to attack, this BG is more about about the squad you got and not skills.

And to be honest, not enjoying it as much as I should have.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    I hated the meta on day 1 and 2, now i have enough idea and plans about what defender and attacker to use.
  • Options
    Moreno3005Moreno3005 Posts: 19
    I’m not enjoying this meta at all. Small pool of champs that fit the bill out of a possible 30. You have to be lucky to get to select the champs needed for the meta.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    I win matches but I still think and Im pretty sure that this aint the right meta for VT
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★

i'm sure the unskilled are loving that meta.

Let us know when you come down off your high horse.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,963 ★★★★★
    Getting more used to it, but it’s boring AF when everyone has the same deck and puts the same few defenders.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I think that has to be more common with the lower players as I haven't seen that even once in the Paragon level. If anyone tried it in the matches I've done, would be a guaranteed loss

Happens plenty amongst the paragon players, I’ve seen several top tier alliance members do it.
    Too bad they never do that against me, I could use some easy wins. Can't believe people are losing so much to 15k ish results, it's shocking to me.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Let us know when you come down off your high horse.
    I'm more of a Centuar guy. It's like having a personal driver for us high horse guys
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 140

I usually agree with your comments, but this one is so very wrong..