**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Jay Axe Champions Predictions

Comments

• Options
    1toxic_cupcake1toxic_cupcake Posts: 95
    Dear Jay, isn't there an opportunity to place everything that has already managed to come out + predictions on the old map, convenient for everyone. It is clear that the new one is simpler, but at the same time, for the old one, it explains more holistically where and who can be in what zone, or has already been placed.
  • Options

Puck would surely be Mystic. He's got a demon inside him which is what makes him a dwarf.
    Depending if Spectrum's supposed to be the MCU or Comics version, she could be cosmic. It was an alien gadget gave her her powers in the comics...

Origins do not dictate classes, abilities and class balancing do. I'd only place puck in mystic if he had gotten mystic powers. I did however think science would be second place for him with his genetic mods that give him rubber Physiology. Monica did not gain powers from a cosmic gadget it was an earth built energy disruptor that bombarded her with rays which gave her spectrum powers. How F4 are science seems fair she would be. The leak shows monica wearing her current comic run outfit but with the hairstyle of the mcu (in the mcu her dna was rewritten by carol and wanda). Either way has same power set. I do think cosmic is safe alternate just my thoughts on why science.
  • Options

Jay_Axe said:

Here's my state of the battlerealm last predictions in anticipation for the narrative roadmap part 2 in a month, enjoy!

I really hope they go back to the original state of the battlerealm maps because this makes no sense- why aren’t the black order members near each other? Why aren’t the fantastic four together? Why is Attuma next to Ægon?
    I prefer the old map with its location based spots as well this one has been more more confusing to make connections. All the previous maps were done by the former creative director who left so may have factored in why they changed it.
  • Options

Dear Jay, isn't there an opportunity to place everything that has already managed to come out + predictions on the old map, convenient for everyone. It is clear that the new one is simpler, but at the same time, for the old one, it explains more holistically where and who can be in what zone, or has already been placed.

Sure this is the previous map where I think each character who has joined since it came out fits. There a few spots that are debatable so based the spots on comics, mcu, synergies and event quests since this was the last map of the former creative director.
  • Options
    V40.1 is out so updating the mystery synergies with Silk's introduction to the game. She is confirmed to be the partner of all 3 synergies we thought she was. There is no mystery partner for Silk's Agent of Atlas synergy so probably no Brawn in near future.

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★
    Of the Agents, I'd rather have Aero, White Fox or Wave than Brawn. Or even Sword Master.
  • Options

Of the Agents, I'd rather have Aero, White Fox or Wave than Brawn. Or even Sword Master.

Same honestly Aero and White Fox seem really cool. Only mentioned brawn since he was one of the few atlas members not appearing in future fight before comics and could have fit the map. Also don't know if FF characters are on the table.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,036 ★★★★★
    Jay_Axe said:

Same honestly Aero and White Fox seem really cool. Only mentioned brawn since he was one of the few atlas members not appearing in future fight before comics and could have fit the map. Also don't know if FF characters are on the table.
    If my memories serve correctly, any original characters made specifically for a video like, for example aegon, cannot be used in another game such as future fight.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★
    Aero, White Fox, Sword Master and Wave are all comics-original characters. White Fox debuted in an Age of Ultron tie-in comic in South Korea before her first appearance in a 616 comic which was in the Contest of Champions tie-in comic from 2014! Aero and Sword Master were created for Chinese-language comics they later sold in the West. AFAIK Wave's debut was in a back-up story in the back of the West version of Aero's comic.

The only Agent of Atlas who's not a comics-original is Luna Snow who was the second Future Fight original character, after Captain America (Sharon Rogers), who was created for Cap's anniversary like Civil Warrior in Contest.
  • Options
    edited July 2023

new original champ coming in november hoping its guillotine related since the last map had a mystery spot next purgatory
  • Options
    I was right about Morbius (:
  • Options

congrats was waiting on info at the time who do you think joins with him
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Jay_Axe said:

Possibly Werewolf? And have a "Legion of Monsters" themed EQ? Seems fitting for October
    And the original Legion of Monsters was Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Morbius, Werewolf so they'll have the whole cast
  • Options

Jay_Axe said:

Possibly Werewolf? And have a "Legion of Monsters" themed EQ? Seems fitting for October
    Yeah I def think Werewolf by Night is a top option also one year after his special and weve gotten mcu champs a year after their show. Also think Lizard, Agatha, and Ironheart are good options we'll seen in two weeks with the narrative roadmap.
  • Options
    Jay_Axe said:

Simbiot
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,523 ★★★★★
    Jay_Axe said:

Hoping for Dracula
  • Options
    Jay what do you think, who is the image on this avatar. a human torch or another new fiery character? The 13th day of the event.
  • Options

Jay what do you think, who is the image on this avatar. a human torch or another new fiery character? The 13th day of the event.

its mephisto
  • Options

Jay_Axe said:

Simbiot
    thats good choice we've gotten symbiote events before in oct and venom is in Spider-Man 2 game if the symbiote from the last map does not come in oct def see in November with the new original champ.
  • Options

Morbius was science in the first summoner's choice vote so gonna put him next to the spider-verse
  • Options
    Jay, what do you think about such champions as Jack Lamplighter Hobgoblin and Werewolf by Night you voiced as the second champion of October. based on pictures of pumpkins
  • Options

Jay, what do you think about such champions as Jack Lamplighter Hobgoblin and Werewolf by Night you voiced as the second champion of October. based on pictures of pumpkins

Great options too gonna wait till the narrative roadmap before I pick my clear second champ so many options
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Jay_Axe said:

Dracula
  • Options
    edited August 2023

My predictions for the rest of the year based on the Fall 2023 Narrative Roadmap. Let me know who you agree or disagree with!
    Tyler teased a familiar face with upgrades (Ironheart Least Confident tho) fighting alongside Gladiator against Masters of Evil , a monster squad member (Werewolf by Night) with Morbius, A new spirit of vengeance (Kushala) with the (New Original Champion) with one below all as villain, and big red suit showing comic of (Onslaught) first mention in comics. As well as a trophy champ releasing with some content this year not tied to Banquet. They could make an old npc playable like Jessica & Weapon X or some event tied around Deadpool or Mojo.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Jay_Axe said:

My predictions for the rest of the year based on the Fall 2023 Narrative Roadmap. Let me know who you agree or disagree with!
    Tyler teased a familiar face with upgrades (Ironheart Least Confident tho) fighting alongside Gladiator against Masters of Evil , a monster squad member (Werewolf by Night) with Morbius, A new spirit of vengeance (Kushala) with the (New Original Champion) with one below all as villain, and big red suit showing comic of (Onslaught) first mention in comics. As well as a trophy champ releasing with some content this year not tied to Banquet. They could make an old npc playable like Jessica & Weapon X or some event tied around Deadpool or Mojo.

Onslaught is only champ to enter december as past 3 years we been getting single champ. Not to mention kabam goes on long vacation.
  • Options
    edited August 2023

Jay_Axe said:

Onslaught is only champ to enter december as past 3 years we been getting single champ. Not to mention kabam goes on long vacation.

Well we just got two champs last year one regular release and one trophy in dec who's to say they wont do it again
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★

Jay_Axe said:

last year we got 2 champs. mantis and jessica
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    Jay_Axe said:

Any reason you go for Kushala? Hadn't ever heard of her(not that that is saying too much)
    But why do you think they'd go with her over Robbie Reyes who I feel is much more popular?
  • Options

Jay_Axe said:

Any reason you go for Kushala? Hadn't ever heard of her(not that that is saying too much)
    But why do you think they'd go with her over Robbie Reyes who I feel is much more popular?

Well she was in the second vote not brought back for the underdog vote which specifically had low ranking losers. Those not in that vote have come Dani, Zemo, Morbious. She is also more unique power wise than a regular Ghost Rider being a sorcerer supreme on top of spirit of vengeance and its Native Heritage month in Nov which kabam have celebrated other heritage months over the years. Robbie and Danny are still top options just think Kushala has more going for her