**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hercules, Galan, Hulkling and CGR, Battle Of The Cosmic Gods. Who Will Win?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★

Hercules, Galan, Hulkling and CGR, Battle Of The Cosmic Gods. Who Will Win? 89 votes

Hercules
73%
SnakeEyes69Tryakshaheruheru511DramioneJinxesaxeTerraHenrytfu_41DragonMCOCSw0rdMasterRbk19CupidyuwBulmktMoosetiptronicChuck_Canuck75RockyshockyRookiieo4tgTivjyotJAATKING 65 votes
Galan
8%
Erza_ScarletAmazing_Demon05Farrukh_tvwillrun4adonutFrostGiantLordQwerasdXFREEDOMXHeli0sun 8 votes
Hulkling
2%
TatteredSailHelping 2 votes
CGR
15%
Spity68Total_Domin01rcm2017SpadeHunterB00tblackPRIMUUSClapper_of_ChampionsAva_x1MarouenSoumemiakas1926Salve_maker05Shriek_And_DonkAgent_7EdisonLaw 14 votes

Comments

• KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Other: Knull
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I'm an early Paragon player, with 3 6R4s and another 49 6R3s. Almost 2,8 mil. account and 14k Prestige. I have explored 8.1 100%, I am 5 paths (against 7.4.6 Kang) away from 100% Act 7, all Variants 100% (except V1).

I'm constantly facing other Paragon accounts with full armies of 6R4s. It is almost irrelevant whom I ban, since they always have a ton of other incredible options. I struggle to make a win and I'm stuck in Bronze III. Yes, I do know that there is some strategy involved in choosing your defenders, based on their deck etc.

I have decided not to stress about it, though. I play my 3 matches every 2 days, win one or two, buy some 6* shards / sig stones from the BG store and call it a day.

If Kabam expect me to accept a pay-to-play game mode, they have another thing coming.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    Galan

I think it's pretty much obvious case
    Hercules
    Cgr
    Galan
    Hulkling
    In order

Swap CGR and Galan and you got yourself a perfect ranking. Raw damage wise though, I think Galan takes the cake
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Hercules
    Hercules immortality is worth countless revives