**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hercules special intercept bugged? [merged]

2»

Comments

• WildTWildT Posts: 12
    Axew said:

WildT said:

I believe this problem is also evident (and has been for a while) in Venompool. He inflicts a stun when his Sp2 intercepts the opponent and this rarely occurs, similar to the current Hercules issue.

They have different special intercept timings. Hercules’ is a (intentionally) wider interval compared to venompool/Black Panther/other special intercept champs. This shouldn’t be a bug afaik

I don't understand why they would have different timings when the intercept ability is worded exactly the same; both special attacks must 'intercept a dashing opponent'. Makes no sense to make it easier for either champ
  • Es un nerf o un error por parte de la actualización??
  • sali said:

What is going on with Hercules?

Podrían venderme una piedra de Ascencion genérico de 6 de rango 4 - 5?? Me encuentro en la aplicación de marvel como Moisés G
  • ChaseRichardsChaseRichards Posts: 5
    edited January 2023
    When special intercepting with Hercules it will not register and only give one of his buffs instead of 3.
  • RahulghostRahulghost Posts: 48
    The timing of this bug is very fishy honestly...All are hoarding and grinding a lot for the EOP completion and here the main worrier is bugged... Great timing to be Frank...
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I'm waiting to complete EOP until they fix this.

https://youtu.be/uhBJ3MX-G2s
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    It's not just intercept, half the time he doesn't Dex, he just stands there
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I did my first run of EoP yesterday and I did notice it but didn't think anything of it and didn't mentioned while I was streaming Live. I just thought I was slower than normal but seeing this thread and looked back on some of the footage and have direct timestamps to several examples. I had several L2 intercepts count by my none of my typical L1 intercepts did...

L1 intercept fail (had 2 L2 intercepts that counted as expected) vs Dorm EoP
    https://www.youtube.com/live/14XGZmW--Zo?feature=share&t=541

L2 intercept fail vs Bishop EoP
    https://www.youtube.com/live/14XGZmW--Zo?feature=share&t=1002

L1 Intercept fail vs Crossbones EoP
    https://www.youtube.com/live/14XGZmW--Zo?feature=share&t=1437

Also had Overseer totally bypass my Immortality which proc'd and was active here... I cannot see anything with the node or Overseer's abilities that would have totally killed me until the Immortality had been expired:
    https://www.youtube.com/live/14XGZmW--Zo?feature=share&t=2260

None of this was a big deal to me in my run (Herc still stupidly 'broken' OP & saved me some time/resources) but I did think it was odd as I've never encountered such issues.
  • edited January 2023

wow herc got attention soon but vision aou has been bugged for more than a few months and still no response to it on that

Also on the bug board. Fixed in a future update!
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    WildT said:

Axew said:

WildT said:

I believe this problem is also evident (and has been for a while) in Venompool. He inflicts a stun when his Sp2 intercepts the opponent and this rarely occurs, similar to the current Hercules issue.

They have different special intercept timings. Hercules’ is a (intentionally) wider interval compared to venompool/Black Panther/other special intercept champs. This shouldn’t be a bug afaik

I don't understand why they would have different timings when the intercept ability is worded exactly the same; both special attacks must 'intercept a dashing opponent'. Makes no sense to make it easier for either champ
    That’s how Hercules came out. Not everything in this game is uniform.

• Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    That’s great. I don’t suppose we can be told why he got changed in the first place? Someone fiddling around and hoping we won’t notice is what it looks like from this end
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★

That’s great. I don’t suppose we can be told why he got changed in the first place? Someone fiddling around and hoping we won’t notice is what it looks like from this end

Or it could just be a random bug caused by a new change or piece of code implemented elsewhere, as we’ve seen many times over the years.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

Or it could just be a random bug caused by a new change or piece of code implemented elsewhere, as we’ve seen many times over the years.
    Or been told that... things have not been the same since June a couple years ago and it isn't just random or they updated the engine. They are constantly *'n with things they need to be leaving alone and focus on fixing what they already changed.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    They were clearly hoping it would go unnoticed. Any change they can possible make to Hercules they will try and get away with. No telling how many tweaks they done under the hood which no one knows about. Reduced bleed durations by half a second or so, reduce hit boxes her and there, reduce timers and numbers. Remember when 6* Blade came out and they played it safe by fiddling with him. Only when people actually piped up did they say… oh yea, sorry we will fix that now.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★

We did just have some issues with persistent charges on champions and that easily could have been a knock-on effect.
  • I will accept this was a bug because I want to believe you not dare tamper with Herc ever as he is a champ 00,000’s of us have spent time, effort and money to obtain and rank up so it’s not worth the hell and wrath the community would reign on you but don’t ever try this again if it was a stealth nerf.. if it was, I have so much mistrust with kabam and find it extremely hard to believe anything said by you but whatever, I tested Herc once this afternoon and his sp1 seems back to normal and in the future leave him alone just don’t touch him, he is too important to all of us as is
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    DUOCENTO said:

Hello, Kabamers! :smile:

This is absolutely disappointing and at the same time causes hysterical laughter. What happened with the Apocalypse right before the Grandmaster's Gauntlet makes you think that the developers are specifically adjusting the abilities of the champions, knowing that the community is counting on them in this or that situation.

Heck they’ve been doing this for YEARS! Anyone remember when ACT 5 Collector came out and both Visions (well established by the community to be the best counters to him) were all the sudden bugged and their power control was not working?? The champs had been out for over 3 years at that time!! There was absolutely ZERO reason for them to be touched but SOMEHOW they magically got bugged right as that content dropped and took several months to fix! :D