Options

Noticeable input issues after update

2»

Comments

• Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 833 ★★★

When you try to dash back but Kabam has other plans.. the plan.. your champ stands there, doesn't block the attack also and gets combo into oblivion.

I've lost so many revives.

That's the plan, to get you to use up unnecessary revives and portions. Afterwards to get you to buy odins. Currently on TB EQ, where input issues are problematic, plus the AI doesn't want toss a sp1 and rather wait to corner my champ into the corner for sp3.
    I rather just quit and start all over than waste units. I finished the January TB EQ. So I if I don't complete this month's TB EQ, cia la vie! I have all the time in the world and in noooooo rush to become paragon!!!
    Plan to grind the arena for units, ignore all the lousy pop up unit offers and so I don't put down any real money for this year's cyber monday.
  • Options
    hak167hak167 Posts: 1
    Mine too I also can’t block sometime it’s like the auto play takes over for a second . Especially the new special quest with the rhino boss ..
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 186
    I didn't read thru every one of your posts but I pretty much have all the issues also and it gets frustrating to the point where the game isn't fun anymore and not worth my time
  • Options
    ZumsicZumsic Posts: 15
    Same here, drops block by itself, dash and dex completely off, I can`t even remember how many times today strikers didn`t do their job or AI blocked special attacks right after I finished combo...
  • Options
    Hey guys, I understand it can be really frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect.

We're always working to make improvements, and we created the threads below to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about performance issues like the ones you're discussing here.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to report your concerns in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.