**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

“War is too easy”

2»

Comments

• Snizzbar wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »
    The biggest problem with war is that we just lost yesterday's war by 123 points to diversity.
    We got more defender kills than them 55-49, both got 3 boss kills but we got 100% and they only got 99%
    Now I know that not being fully diverse is our fault and we need to work on it but it shouldn't decide a war.

Skill should decide a war and our opponents needing to revive and one of our bosses getting 12 kills is not skill

To be honest, if Defender Kills count for nothing and you're paying attention to those instead of Diversity, it's a preventable Loss. It takes skill to finish a Map. The difference is no one is penalized for dying.

WHY IS BEING PENALISED FOR DYING A BAD THING

1. It changed the focus of Wars and became the single focus of metrics.
    2. The game is changing and will only amplify that in the future.
    3. People are spending hard-earned and purchased Resources to increase their chance of losing.
    4. War is not about dying the least. It's about working together as an Ally.
    5. It discouraged Players from making an effort and progressing.
    6. No reasonable game would penalize Players for making purchases.
    7. It created a very minimal focus on a select few number of Champs, hence Diversity.
    8. It created a separation between Players that was never really intended. "Skill" is what it's been labeled.
    9. Trying should never be a nail in the coffin.
    10. Relying on Defender Kills is not skill at all.

Shall I continue?

None of these things is both true and relevant, so I'm pretty sure no one would benefit from continuing a list of things that don't actually answer the question.