**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rage meta in BG thoughts

spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
I think it is definitely a challenge, it has been fun so far. Anyone think any differently or have anything to add?

Comments

• Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 192 ★★
    I generally don’t find the game mode fun and it’s mainly due to the nodes. I haven’t tried this weeks yet because I stick to the 48 hr challenges and then I’m done. It’s just not fun to me and I’m here for the bare minimum and I’m out.

There needs to be more of an incentive to play once you hit glad circuit or for it to be “fun”. Once I hit gladiator circuit it’s just like grinding past milestones in arenas.. I don’t do it
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    It would be much better if there were no modders 😐 makes it impossible to win vs modders. But this should make it easy for kabam to detect
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    Its very funny i have alot of fun with this week nodes , since they released bg this is the best week i feel i play skill against skill !
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Another Pause Meta for me. Health cap was way too low. Even ibom who I honk Kebam would agree this Meta is designed for is triggering unblockables., lol..
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    Awful design
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Terrible design, hilarious in its outcome
  • Options
    Capt_SmasherCapt_Smasher Posts: 27
    Just a new node to get you Kabammed, nothing new !!!
  • Options
    I wrote Kabam ........ed, lol :D
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I like it better than last week so far personally
  • Options

Mauled said:

Really, how its better !?
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

Mauled said:

Really, how its better !?
    It's far easier to play around unblockable with anyone than unstoppable 🤷
    Except you could nullify the unstoppable or slow the defender. This meta is awful
  • Options
    Maybe it’s just because i’m not really concerned with being high ranked or anything, i just like the challenge of having to deal with these tough defenders. I’m having fun whether I win or lose. Clearly not many of you agree lol. I can see why you wouldn’t like it though. It’s just my opinion
  • Options

i am not paragon yet i have only one r4 in my account and i have been winning some rounds doing the following. I enter, hit until the guy is unblockable, then I pause the match and wait for the time to run out.

that definitely would work, i just don’t see the fun in it. you do you though